Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
The jolly rancher chews are ok. I prefer the hard candy more though. The chews seem a bit more sour to me and I love sweet, not sour. The chews are good for children though. My son likes these and I rather have him eat the chews than the hard candy so he doesn't choke or anything
Amanda D.
I seriously love Jolly Ranchers chews! They have the amazing flavor of Jolly Ranchers with a soft texture that makes them much easier to eat. I can enjoy as many chews as I want without getting them stuck in my teeth. Great product!
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
I freaking love these Jolly Rancher fruit Chews. So good. I'm officially addicted to these candies. My favorite flavor is defiantly green apply. -so sweet and sour. Perfect for parties or gift bags!
Jarely L.
I love jolly rancher's but wen they came out with chewy one it was the best thing they could of done. So much better to eat. I use the hard ones and put them in drinks.
Nicole N.
Las Vegas, NV
I am officially hooked. I love anything jolly rancher flavored, but sometimes actual jolly ranchers are too hard and take forever to eat. These are not too sour, or too "gummy" they're perfect!
Marquisha R.
Mulvane, KS
I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp. These are much easier to eat and I feel better giving these to my kids
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Jolly Ranchers have always had such a bold stand out flavor I was excited to see these in the store. Sometimes the wrappers are hard to remove and the blue don't really agree with my palet but they are delicious!
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love these not only because they have a different flavor than the original but I have not cut my lip or gums on these as i had on the originals a few times before. I love how these are chewy but they do not get stuck in your teeth like now and laters. definitely my favorite of the fruit chews
Sarah T.
Pleasant Pr, WI
These are my favorite candies ever! I love all of the flavors. They are a great treat to have when you don't want to eat the hard candies. I love taking these to the movies with me.
Xavia M.
I love jolly ranchers. They are easy to take with you. whenever I have jolly ranchers, I take it to school with me and just pop them in my mouth. Plus the flavors are really good.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?