Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Jani W.
College Station, TX
I picked up a package of theses guys because I love jolly ranchers and I love sour stuff but I was extremely disappointed. They weren't sour at all and they were also kind of mushy. They had a really weird taste as well and the texture was all wrong, it was really grainy and unpleasant.
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
The Jolly Rancher bites are not quiet what I expected. They are nice and bite sized and have a great assortment of 4 flavors, but they aren't as chewy as I would have thought they would be.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
I love the lollipops it's a great way for smaller kids to enjoy jolly ranchers. You don't have to worry about the little ones choking. An it really stays true to jolly rancher taste. It's like one jolly rancher on a stick.
Brooke N.
I love Jolly Ranchers and seeing this makes me want them right now! They are literary so delicious and I love that they have chewy ones. I love all the flavors and if you haven't tried them then you're really missing out!
Emilda A.
Redlands, CA
I love jolly ranchers the have the sweetest smells!! I rather chew on this than have fun cause gives you the best breath smell specially cause I do makeup nd have to be in girls gave for a long period of time bit this always helps not make my breath smell bass!
Jessica F.
Lewisville, TX
When they came out with the JOlly Rancher chews I was beyond excited to try them! Sure enough, I loved them! I love regular jolly ranchers but sometimes I just wanted to chew on the jolly rancher and not suck on it!
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
Jolly Rancher Chews are just as great as the regular Jolly Ranchers. Although I feel as if the flavor is more intense with the Jolly Rancher Chews. My favorite one is the green one and my son loves the blue one.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA
They are so delicious and not overly sour either. They taste exactly like jolly rancher flavors. They are chewy as well but they can occasionally get gummy if you leave them out when it's hot like in the summer and stuff, they will gum together.
Kristina L.
One of my all time favorite candies besides the hard ones of course! Every flavor is amazing and I have never ran into someone who did not like Jolly Ranchers. They are great for parties or for kids. I do have to say that Watermelon is the best flavor tho.
Claudia H.
Crunch and chews are the best combination ever! They have the coating of the regular hard jolly ranchers, and then on the inside they have a chew that tastes exactly the same. They are super delicious and are awesome if you like chewy candies with a large burst of fruity flavor.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?