Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Kim B.
I do not really like the jolly rancher hard candies. However these are amazing. I remember spending months looking for these and my boyfriend would buy me the tiny box which was never enough. When I find a huge bag of these I definitely stock up! All of the flavor and mouth watering of the hard candy without the stickyness and getting stuck in your teeth.
Emma P.
I love traditional jolly ranchers but not the effort it takes to bite through them (a bad habit I have with hard candy) or the way they tend to stick to your teeth. These chewies are a great alternative. The flavor of Jolly Ranchers is there without the downsides of hard candy. One negative thing I have to say about them is that there is an almost plastic taste to them, but not a strong one.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
I was really excited to try these when they came out because I usually love all things Jolly Rancher, but I was a little disappointed with these. The flavors aren't that great and they are too hard for my liking. They have more of a Now and Later type of texture and, sadly, I am just not a fan.
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Omg who doesn't like Jolly Ranchers? This candy is really good , you can use it for many different things like putting in a candy bowl or using them for decoration or even putting it in a candy bag for a children's party. I like this candy because it comes it different forms and flavors.
ruby n.
Literally Love Jolly Rancher Chews so much more than the original Jolly Ranchers. My favorite flavors are the Red (Cherry) and the Blue (Blue Raspberry) , I think it's funny because cherry was my least favorite flavor out of all the original hard Jolly Rancher Candies
Ami I.
Cleveland, OH
A lady at an internship I had always kept these on her desk. I took some every time I passed by! Blue and green were the best. When the government went on sequester she was sequestered and I ate all the ones in her jar and she wasn't there to replace them, it was sad.
Kelsey D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The chews are so much better than the hard candy! I love the flavor! I like to take these with me on road trips. When I eat the hard candy I get scared it is going to hurt my teeth or I will choke on them so the soft candy is definitely the kind I prefer.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
If these had more flavor in them then I would completely prefer these over the original hard candies. They're really soft and chewy. Plus I don't have to keep it in my mouth too long if it doesn't melt like the hard ones. I can just bite into it, chew a few times, and then enjoy a new one (:
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! They taste awesome, and I love the fact that they are chewy and do not get stuck in my teeth like normal jolly ranchers. Their flavor is not as great as the normal jolly ranchers, but I do not dislike it.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I love the original Jolly Ranchers! These have a slightly different taste because they're chewy, but I like that these were made to suit those who prefer softer candies! Because of the taste and the fact that I like hard candies, I give this a B.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?