Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was wor...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonderin...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like n...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yum yum yum! These are the best I keep some in the car, at home and my bag. They are amazing and I love all the flavors
Casey T.
Casey T.
Biloxi, MS
I love these! They taste awesome, and I love the fact that they are chewy and do not get stuck in my teeth like normal jolly ranchers. Their flavor is not as great as the normal jolly ranchers, but I do not dislike it.
Jarely L.
Jarely L.
I love jolly rancher's but wen they came out with chewy one it was the best thing they could of done. So much better to eat. I use the hard ones and put them in drinks.
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .
I like the chewy jolly ranchers. The one thing I am not a fan of is how they stick to my teeth. They aren't that chewy they tend to just stick to everything and is hard to get out.
kristin o.
kristin o.
The flavors are not as tasty compared to regular jolly ranchers. I always forget I've tried these and regret purchasing them again every time. It's okay for a few. But after a while it starts tasting like chemicals.
Leigh-Ann G.
Leigh-Ann G.
I was so excited to give these a try and I love them.
They have Great Flavor
It really packs a punch
I almost like them Better then the Hard Ones

Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Starbursts used to be my favorite candy chew. Then, I came across these and gave them a try. Jolly rancher chews have now taken the place of starburst!
Diana S.
Diana S.
I bought this to make some flowers with the different flavors. They turned out perfect and beautiful. I might try that again around Valentine's Day
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
love these! I got my dad a hard candy cotton candy machine and I'm excited to put the blue Jolly rancher in there.Their my favorite
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Cameron, NC
Great flavors and good sized. I just prefer the hard candies to gummy ones, but these are better than starburst!
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?