Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Laura B.
These have great, strong flavors, without being too sour. The hard candies take a long time to eat, which means I need to eat less of them to satisfy my sweet tooth, but these are still good.
Shipa N.
Ottawa, ON
Recently got introduced to jolly rancher from my brother.. and must admit I'm addicted to these so good.. i have to hide these from my brother otherwise he'll finish it all.. ;)
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Green apple, cherry, and watermelon are my favorite! So fun to chew on, it reminds me of taffy. Not too sweet, and it literally melts in your mouth after a few chews!
Morgyn B.
Kamloops , BC
Fantastic twist on the classic Jolly Rancher. Sweet and chewy these great little candies do not disappoint any crowd.
Jordan N.
Some flavors are better than others, usually never end up eating the Cherry. But otherwise a good alternative to the hard candies.
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
By far the best candy in the world!!! lol I love these they are amazinggggg Sooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
teresa C.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this candy they are so yummy I could eat it all the long every body should try it they are delicious
Theresa H.
North York , ON
So much Fun to eat i will say that they are great step up from the hard rock one!!!
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
These are alright, but I prefer the hard Jolly Rancher candies. They're much longer lasting and taste better.
cheyenne l.
Mm mm. One my faves the whole fsmily love them I have to buy 3bags lol that's how good they are
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?