Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Natasha J.
Orange, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tried these out of a vending machine one day and immediately had to buy the big pack. they are my new fav candy and i now keep a pack in my purse for random snacking. i love the fact that it comes in a resealable bag without it being a huge bag.

not a big fan of the green apple and orange flavors but i think thats just tase pref. i wish i could get a bag of just the watermelons
Haley H.
Comer, GA
This was the best thing Jolly Rancher could have come up with. These are so delicious. I am not a big fan of the hard jolly ranchers, but the chews are one of my favorite candies. Some of them are a little harder when I get them, but its a very rare occurance. These are like starBurt's, but so much better.
Kim B.
I do not really like the jolly rancher hard candies. However these are amazing. I remember spending months looking for these and my boyfriend would buy me the tiny box which was never enough. When I find a huge bag of these I definitely stock up! All of the flavor and mouth watering of the hard candy without the stickyness and getting stuck in your teeth.
Emma P.
I love traditional jolly ranchers but not the effort it takes to bite through them (a bad habit I have with hard candy) or the way they tend to stick to your teeth. These chewies are a great alternative. The flavor of Jolly Ranchers is there without the downsides of hard candy. One negative thing I have to say about them is that there is an almost plastic taste to them, but not a strong one.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you like jolly ranchers regular hard candies, this is 100x better!! They are amazing! you don't have to wait for the candy to dissolve to enjoy the texture or flavor. The flavors are more intense with the fruit chew. They are inexpensive and worth it.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
I was really excited to try these when they came out because I usually love all things Jolly Rancher, but I was a little disappointed with these. The flavors aren't that great and they are too hard for my liking. They have more of a Now and Later type of texture and, sadly, I am just not a fan.
Jackeline R.
Rose Hill, NC
My favorite Jolly Ranchers product EVER! I don't really care for the hard candies but these chewy ones are amazing. Very bold flavor and such an awesome chewy texture! Ugh... might go buy some right now haha
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Omg who doesn't like Jolly Ranchers? This candy is really good , you can use it for many different things like putting in a candy bowl or using them for decoration or even putting it in a candy bag for a children's party. I like this candy because it comes it different forms and flavors.
ruby n.
Literally Love Jolly Rancher Chews so much more than the original Jolly Ranchers. My favorite flavors are the Red (Cherry) and the Blue (Blue Raspberry) , I think it's funny because cherry was my least favorite flavor out of all the original hard Jolly Rancher Candies
Ami I.
Cleveland, OH
A lady at an internship I had always kept these on her desk. I took some every time I passed by! Blue and green were the best. When the government went on sequester she was sequestered and I ate all the ones in her jar and she wasn't there to replace them, it was sad.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?