Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
SILAS, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite all time favorite candy. Like that they are chewy and taste good. A must try candy overall
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I swear these are my crack...these candies are so addictive, I need to stop, but I can't haha.
Lily L.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Just all around a really good hard candy to have... My favorites are both red flavors, as many of my friends enjoy the reds most of all, When I share them, they always ask "do you have any watermelon or strawberry left?" Just good to have for all times of the day, if I'm Hungary but I can't eat at that moment I'll open 1 & the juicieness of them helps my hunger go away, & I prefer these over gum if I ate something that's causes bad breath. Every time I have a pocket full I share them & everyone's like ohhh I love these candys!! They last me a long time!!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love the cherry and blue raspberry flavor! Not a huge fan of the green apple. These are my favorite cherry chewy candy though. I go to five and below and pick out just the red, lol. I can eat them all day until my jaw is tired!
Jizelle R.
Jizelle R.
Seaside, CA
I love these, especially since they are only a dollar at some stores. You just have to be on the look out. Only bad thing is that it get stuck in your teeth sometimes.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Sugar Land, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these fruit chews 100% more compared to the hard candies. When i ave a strong sweet tooth for some candy, i want instant satisfaction. When sucking on the hard candies it takes forever and then I'm left with candy stuck in my teeth. I love the fruit chews.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
They're super good , but not as good as the original hard candy. I like these ones better for our kids though because the hard candy can get stuck.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
This was the best thing Jolly Rancher could have come up with. These are so delicious. I am not a big fan of the hard jolly ranchers, but the chews are one of my favorite candies. Some of them are a little harder when I get them, but its a very rare occurance. These are like starBurt's, but so much better.
Anjanique W.
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Omg who doesn't like Jolly Ranchers? This candy is really good , you can use it for many different things like putting in a candy bowl or using them for decoration or even putting it in a candy bag for a children's party. I like this candy because it comes it different forms and flavors.
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yum yum yum! These are the best I keep some in the car, at home and my bag. They are amazing and I love all the flavors
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?