Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was wor...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonderin...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like n...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
These are pretty good, I normally get them in the little boxes and mostly like the blue and pink flavors. I leave the other flavors for other people! But i like that the flavors are still good, just in a chewy form!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA
They are so delicious and not overly sour either. They taste exactly like jolly rancher flavors. They are chewy as well but they can occasionally get gummy if you leave them out when it's hot like in the summer and stuff, they will gum together.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Lewisville, TX
When they came out with the JOlly Rancher chews I was beyond excited to try them! Sure enough, I loved them! I love regular jolly ranchers but sometimes I just wanted to chew on the jolly rancher and not suck on it!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Jacksonville, FL
So this is not you hard jolly rancher that your use to. I love it the flavors are just as strong and the best part is that they don't hurt your teeth when you bite into them.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Love, love, love these! My fav candy! Super sweet and chewy..perfect to cure sweet tooth cravings
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
I was excited to try these and they were good but i still like the jolly rancher hard candies the best!
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Saint Louis, MO
Jolly Ranchers are the BEST! Watermelon is the best flavor out of them all.
Xavia M.
Xavia M.
I love jolly ranchers. They are easy to take with you. whenever I have jolly ranchers, I take it to school with me and just pop them in my mouth. Plus the flavors are really good.
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA
These are so much better than regular jolly ranchers! One of my favorite chewy candies.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these- no more trying to crunch the hard candies and hurting your teeth! I just wish they came in more flavors.
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?