Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was wor...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonderin...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like n...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Las Vegas, NV
I am officially hooked. I love anything jolly rancher flavored, but sometimes actual jolly ranchers are too hard and take forever to eat. These are not too sour, or too "gummy" they're perfect!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Lakewood, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't know what it is about them, but I loved them before, they just got ultra sweet now and don't taste like the hard version any more, which I loved.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Amissville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I tried these out of a vending machine one day and immediately had to buy the big pack. they are my new fav candy and i now keep a pack in my purse for random snacking. i love the fact that it comes in a resealable bag without it being a huge bag.

not a big fan of the green apple and orange flavors but i think thats just tase pref. i wish i could get a bag of just the watermelons
Patty W.
Patty W.
Waynesboro, PA
I really like them my favorite is cherry my kids and grandsons like them to
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I love these not only because they have a different flavor than the original but I have not cut my lip or gums on these as i had on the originals a few times before. I love how these are chewy but they do not get stuck in your teeth like now and laters. definitely my favorite of the fruit chews
Lyla M.
Lyla M.
I love these! I think they're great for anyone who wants something to chew on, but doesn't necessarily want to chew on gum. They taste like the hard candy. A good candy to keep around.
Rumana Y.
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
The jolly rancher chews are ok. I prefer the hard candy more though. The chews seem a bit more sour to me and I love sweet, not sour. The chews are good for children though. My son likes these and I rather have him eat the chews than the hard candy so he doesn't choke or anything
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love the regular jolly ranchers and these are even better. All the flavors are good!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
These are pretty good, I normally get them in the little boxes and mostly like the blue and pink flavors. I leave the other flavors for other people! But i like that the flavors are still good, just in a chewy form!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA
They are so delicious and not overly sour either. They taste exactly like jolly rancher flavors. They are chewy as well but they can occasionally get gummy if you leave them out when it's hot like in the summer and stuff, they will gum together.
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?