Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was wor...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonderin...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like n...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
I love the lollipops it's a great way for smaller kids to enjoy jolly ranchers. You don't have to worry about the little ones choking. An it really stays true to jolly rancher taste. It's like one jolly rancher on a stick.
Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Freeport, NY
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews are the best chewy candy out there. They are better than starburst and now & laters.
hasan e.
hasan e.
New Orleans, LA
I really like the idea of having chewy version of the original Jolly Ranchers. I thought it was a great idea, because you don't really have to worry about a choking hazard when giving these to younger children.
angel g.
angel g.
Lexington, TN
Great flavor! They're fun to eat. Makes a quick and easy treat for the adults as well as the kids.Not expensive.Budget friendly
Maralee v.
Maralee v.
I love jolly ranchers! These are by far one of my favorite candy! There so chew and good!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
Honestly feel like these taste funny, every color. I don't know how you can screw up watermelon =(
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love jolly ranchers, so when they made chewable jolly ranchers, I was very excited!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Philadelphia, PA
The chews are so much better than the hard candy! I love the flavor! I like to take these with me on road trips. When I eat the hard candy I get scared it is going to hurt my teeth or I will choke on them so the soft candy is definitely the kind I prefer.
Lynley H.
Lynley H.
These are good and flavorful, but I definitely like the hard candies much better.
Jani W.
Jani W.
College Station, TX
I picked up a package of theses guys because I love jolly ranchers and I love sour stuff but I was extremely disappointed. They weren't sour at all and they were also kind of mushy. They had a really weird taste as well and the texture was all wrong, it was really grainy and unpleasant.
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?