Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was wor...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonderin...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like n...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
stacy s.
I love the flavor of the jolly ranchers and they are easy to chew. great choice for smaller kids.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I seriously love Jolly Ranchers chews! They have the amazing flavor of Jolly Ranchers with a soft texture that makes them much easier to eat. I can enjoy as many chews as I want without getting them stuck in my teeth. Great product!
McKayla H.
McKayla H.
Starburst and jolly ranchers had a baby!! and the sour chews are AMAZING!!! and the bag is usually resealable to you don't have to eat all of them even if you want to
Grizel J.
Grizel J.
I love these They are fun to eat and they are not expensive.I also love the lollipops
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
I loves these! They are such great little snack to hold you over before you go eat dinner!
Fontana, CA
I love the chewy jolly ranchers! They have great variety of flavors and isn't expensive to buy(:
Emma P.
Emma P.
I love traditional jolly ranchers but not the effort it takes to bite through them (a bad habit I have with hard candy) or the way they tend to stick to your teeth. These chewies are a great alternative. The flavor of Jolly Ranchers is there without the downsides of hard candy. One negative thing I have to say about them is that there is an almost plastic taste to them, but not a strong one.
Hemang S.
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
The Jolly Rancher bites are not quiet what I expected. They are nice and bite sized and have a great assortment of 4 flavors, but they aren't as chewy as I would have thought they would be.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
I love the lollipops it's a great way for smaller kids to enjoy jolly ranchers. You don't have to worry about the little ones choking. An it really stays true to jolly rancher taste. It's like one jolly rancher on a stick.
Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Freeport, NY
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews are the best chewy candy out there. They are better than starburst and now & laters.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?