Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was wor...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonderin...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like n...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I used to love buying these from the vending machines in high school especially during my last period class
america a.
america a.
These are a better version of the hard candy ones because little kids can have these! I recommend these ! They are very juicy and not to hard!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
These are good they have the same taste as the normal hard kind but they are chewy it reminds me of willy wonka chewy candy
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I love these! Its like if Sour Patch Kids and Jolly Ranchers had a love child! I pick out all of the watermelon ones first, they are my all time favorite!
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
I'm a fruity candy person and these are just the best, they taste just like the jolly ranchers except with that sour twist, they are highly addictive lol
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Fairburn, GA
These are addictive!! Be careful once you start eating these you can't stop!! Delicious!!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Pleasant Pr, WI
These are my favorite candies ever! I love all of the flavors. They are a great treat to have when you don't want to eat the hard candies. I love taking these to the movies with me.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Shelbyville, TX
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Glen Allen, VA
I loves these! They are such great little snack to hold you over before you go eat dinner! These are so tasty. Curbs the appetite when you are on the go. Also great to have in purse to give the kids when shopping to keep tantrums away. Nice fruit taste. Bright colors, and good price. One of my all time favorite candies besides the hard ones of course! Every flavor is amazing and I have never ran into someone who did not like Jolly Ranchers. They are great for parties or for kids. I do have to say that Watermelon is the best flavor tho. Crunch and chews are the best combination ever! They have the coating of the regular hard jolly ranchers, and then on the inside they have a chew that tastes exactly the same. They are super delicious and are awesome if you like chewy candies with a large burst of fruity flavor. When they came out with the JOlly Rancher chews I was beyond excited to try them! Sure enough, I loved them! I love regular jolly ranchers but sometimes I just wanted to chew on the jolly rancher and not suck on it!

Allison C.
Allison C.
Holly Springs, NC
Love the chewable jolly ranchers normal ones can hurt your teeth or get sharp
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?