Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Jaoia l.
green bay, WI
I really like these they're so good I like to chew on them when I want something sweet.
amber c.
I love all things chewy and jolly rancher. These are pretty true to taste compared to the original jolly ranchers. The only down fall, is that they are a bit hard initially. I would prefer if they were soft and chewy. But the taste is great!
silvana l.
I love any kind of chewy candy so of course i love these.. so tasty and chewy and sweet
amy c.
HOUSTON, TX
I love jolly ranchers!! especially the watermelon jolly rancher JELLO! DELISH!!!
Jessica F.
Shelbyville, TX
alexandra c.
Natalie N.
Glen Allen, VA
I loves these! They are such great little snack to hold you over before you go eat dinner! These are so tasty. Curbs the appetite when you are on the go. Also great to have in purse to give the kids when shopping to keep tantrums away. Nice fruit taste. Bright colors, and good price. One of my all time favorite candies besides the hard ones of course! Every flavor is amazing and I have never ran into someone who did not like Jolly Ranchers. They are great for parties or for kids. I do have to say that Watermelon is the best flavor tho. Crunch and chews are the best combination ever! They have the coating of the regular hard jolly ranchers, and then on the inside they have a chew that tastes exactly the same. They are super delicious and are awesome if you like chewy candies with a large burst of fruity flavor. When they came out with the JOlly Rancher chews I was beyond excited to try them! Sure enough, I loved them! I love regular jolly ranchers but sometimes I just wanted to chew on the jolly rancher and not suck on it!

lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?