Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin  C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
These are so good! I like to chew these in class to keep me up and learning. At first they're a bit hard then start to get nice and chewy, they also make your mouth water which is good to me with any candy. My kids are hooked and so am I! There's only 4 flavors though and also each one comes individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about having them taste gross.
Ja'Nae L.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the hard jolly ranchers candies, but sometimes my jaw needs a break! This candy gives me the sweetness and tangy flavor of the original without the fuss! Kids love the bite sized pieces, and they are great for Halloween. They cost about $2.50 - $3 at the grocery store, but they are worth it!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
These are a great alternative to the hard candy jolly ranchers. Whenever I crave some jolly ranchers I reach out for these because the hard candy makes me scared to accidentally swallow one because they are kind of big. The flavors are great I'm glad they brought these out.
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
If you like jolly ranchers regular hard candies, this is 100x better!! They are amazing! you don't have to wait for the candy to dissolve to enjoy the texture or flavor. The flavors are more intense with the fruit chew. They are inexpensive and worth it.
Jackeline R.
Jackeline R.
Rose Hill, NC
My favorite Jolly Ranchers product EVER! I don't really care for the hard candies but these chewy ones are amazing. Very bold flavor and such an awesome chewy texture! Ugh... might go buy some right now haha
Krista D.
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have always had a really big sweet tooth. These fruit chews are great. They're juicy, fruity, and a nice change from normal hard candy jolly ranchers.
Emily C.
Emily C.
They taste so good and are about the same in taste as the hard candy Jolly Ranchers. I like these better sometimes when I'd prefer chewy candy.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA
Omg these r freaking great yummy u love now and later u will love this taste so good maybe because it's tangy I'm not sure but omg yummmm
Terri D.
Terri D.
My favorite candy!! They are packed with flavor and melts in your mouth! They will always be one of my guilty pleasures!
Juthi R.
Juthi R.
I love this omg, so good. It is just like the hard candy jelly ranchers but obviously the chew version.
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?