Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Crunch n Chews Pack a Punch of Flavor! Featuring a chewy center surrounded by a hard shell with the bold and tangy tartness of the original Jolly Ranchers, these delicious morsels are sure to satisfy. Enjoy in an Assortment of Four Fruity Flavors: Blue Raspberry. Cherry. Green Apple. Watermelon. see more...

• I have seen the chewiness and was wondering if the purchase was w...1 Answers
  • Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm just wonder...2 Answers
  • So i bought these but they're not chewy? They're super hard? Like...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "they are a great alternative to the hard jolly ranchers, they are so flavorful and great if you dont want to spend time sucking on a hard candy" in 13 reviews
  • "I really like the chewy version much better than the hard candies because the hard candies still seem to stick to my teeth and sometimes are sharp." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these more than the hard ones I like the chewiness, the flavors are so good my favorite is the blue one!" in 5 reviews
  • "I love these but not as much as the hard candy ones I prefer the hard candy instead of the chewables." in 3 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Just all around a really good hard candy to have... My favorites are both red flavors, as many of my friends enjoy the reds most of all, When I share them, they always ask "do you have any watermelon or strawberry left?" Just good to have for all times of the day, if I'm Hungary but I can't eat at that moment I'll open 1 & the juicieness of them helps my hunger go away, & I prefer these over gum if I ate something that's causes bad breath. Every time I have a pocket full I share them & everyone's like ohhh I love these candys!! They last me a long time!!
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love the cherry and blue raspberry flavor! Not a huge fan of the green apple. These are my favorite cherry chewy candy though. I go to five and below and pick out just the red, lol. I can eat them all day until my jaw is tired!
Jizelle R.
Seaside, CA
I love these, especially since they are only a dollar at some stores. You just have to be on the look out. Only bad thing is that it get stuck in your teeth sometimes.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
They're super good , but not as good as the original hard candy. I like these ones better for our kids though because the hard candy can get stuck.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jolly rancher chews are scrumptious! I love them more than regular jolly ranchers because they don’t make my tongue raw.
LaLa W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yum yum yum! These are the best I keep some in the car, at home and my bag. They are amazing and I love all the flavors
Jessica B.
Madison, TN
These fruit chews are pretty good. I like that fact that they are juicy,but I wish the flavor of them would be a bit stronger. Other than that its nice to try at least once in your life.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
These are packed with flavor! They start out sour, but evolve into the familiar fruitiness Jolly Ranger is known for. I felt the word "Soft" was a bit misleading... the candies were a bit hard, at first.
Emma P.
I love traditional jolly ranchers but not the effort it takes to bite through them (a bad habit I have with hard candy) or the way they tend to stick to your teeth. These chewies are a great alternative. The flavor of Jolly Ranchers is there without the downsides of hard candy. One negative thing I have to say about them is that there is an almost plastic taste to them, but not a strong one.
Jay A.
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews Assortment were not what I expected. I was glad they weren't as hard as the now and later candies but I felt these were too soft and I didn't find the flavors to have that..."flavor". To me they kind of tasted to bland. I prefer the hard candy over these.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Joscelyn M.
Victorville, CA
Can these be campared to starburst?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?