BY JOLLY RANCHER

Bold, Mouth-Wateringbr Flavors Like No Other! Apple 2 Cherry 3 Grape 4 Watermelon Fruit Chew Filled Naturally Artificially Flavored 100- .56 oz Lollipops ~ Total Net Wt. 3 lbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "can never get enough. " in 1 review
  • "probably my best kind of candy the fact that they have lollipops is amazing i always have 2 or 3 in my bags maybe 7 shh... and i have to stop eating so much candy but they're so good." in 1 review
Christine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My kids love these but we haven't been able to find them anymore. Weve been to over 10 stores and no one seems to even know what they are. My kids asknme all the time. Finally the kids said just google it lol
Jazzmen D.
I absolutely love these lollipops, the mouth watering sensation is priceless. Once I take the first lick I get a huge smile on my face. And don't for get the inside chewy deliciousness , amazing.
Cassie P.
Very good for parties or to share with friends and family!! Long lasting and delicious with different varieties
Ani E.
Woodland Hls, CA
It doesn't get any better than this. A childhood favorite cant in lollipop form. I always have a stash of these around.
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
Love Jolly Rancher Fruit Chew Lollipops Changemaker, Assorted Flavors. Delicious
Ursula S.
So fruity, tasty and addicting. can never get enough.
Kimberly C.
Guadalajara , Jalisco
Probably my best kind of candy the fact that they have lollipops is amazing i always have 2 or 3 in my bags maybe 7 shh... and i have to stop eating so much candy but they're so good.
Jazzmen D.