Jolly Rancher Fruit Chew Flavors Lollipops

by Jolly Rancher

Bold, Mouth-Wateringbr Flavors Like No Other! Apple 2 Cherry 3 Grape 4 Watermelon Fruit Chew Filled Naturally Artificially Flavored 100- .56 oz Lollipops ~ Total Net Wt. 3 lbs

Are they worth buying? I have never seen these before
Do I have to but the whole box or can I get them individually?
Do they still make these ?
Start your review of Jolly Rancher Fruit Chew Flavors Lollipops!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...is amazing i always have 2 or 3 in my bags maybe 7 shh... and i have to stop eating so much candy but they're so good.” in 1 review
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these mouth-watering tasty treats the watermelon and the green apple are my two favorite suckers there is sweet treat on the Run grey for kids and adults alike and affordable can be purchased at Walmart or your local grocery store and they are delicious worth every penny!!!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not much of a fan of the jolly rancher lollies. I do like jolly rancher candies. But their lollipops arent one of my most favorites. The after taste is weird and it gives me a head ache :(
Jacksonville, FL
I used to really enjoy the Jolly Ranch suckers but then they went and changed the flavor is the pink lemonade and other stuff and I really enjoyed the grape and the strawberry of these and I don't understand why they don't have these flavors anymore
Organic, Gluten Free, Nut Free
These are so good! Still a candy I enjoy as an adult! Cherry and grape are the best flavors, and they still carry that true jolly rancher flavor! I only see these around Halloween, but I will buy them asa guilty pleasure! So good!
Gluten Free
Covington , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have no clue why they introduced those square jolly rancher pops back in the early 00s and then took them away...but these are a nice replica I guess you can say. I love the fruit chew middle..flavors are so powerful. Even as an adult I’d probably eat this whole box in one sit in.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Davie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Planning a parade soon? Don't know what to give for Halloween? Here's your chance to disappoint kids by the hundred hoping for real candy. Just combine these with a crate of last year's Tootsie Rolls and you'll sadden kiddies from Maine to California!
Hattiesburg, MS
Jolly Rancher candy of any kind brings back the best childhood memories. One of my third grade teachers used to let us practice for spelling tests by playing "baseball" in the classroom, and once you went around the bases you got a jolly rancher. In fourth or fifth grade, I did a science fair project on how smell affects taste. I used jolly rancher suckers to test my hypothesis because (a) everyone loves them, and (b) their flavors are distinct and powerful. Everyone wanted to volunteer to help me do research because they wanted a jolly rancher sucker. Love it!
Chandler, OK
These are seriously one of my favorite lollipops. Whenever my kids go trick or treating while inspecting there candy I horse them all for my husband and myself. They taste just like the hard candies and if I could ever find them in a big box I would definitely purchase them.
Tampa, FL
These have been a favorite treat for my children every Halloween. They are affordable when bought in bulk. I have to admit I have enjoyed them too. If you are a jolly rancher fan, these pops allow you to enjoy the flavors for a longer time.
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chew Flavors Lollipops uploaded by HEATHER C.
I was shopping in walmart 3 days before Christmas and the Valentine's day candy and bears were all out so I picked up some of these delicious lollipops . They're sweet but deffiently hits the spot when you have a sweet tooth or if you're quiting smoking ;)
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...