Jolly Rancher Fruit Bites - 8 oz. uploaded by Gisselle V.Jolly Rancher Fruit Bites - 8 oz. uploaded by Chakirah K.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Pour 'em; pop 'em; seal 'em Green apple, watermelon 150 calories per 15 piece serving Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Lakeshia B.
Birmingham, AL
When I'm stressed or having a very good day I get two packs of the Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy they are my favorite jolly rancher. If you love sour candy I really recommend trying them. I also like the original joy ranchers but not too crazy about some of the others that are more on the harder side.
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of candy with filling that is the only reason I have it three stars. It is really sour so if that is what you are looking for, this is it. I personally like the hard ones better. If you like really sour chewy candy you must try this.
Gisselle V.
Clarksville
Purchased at: Walmart
Huge fan of these jolly ranchers... Awesome snack to chew on.. love this flavors.. thanks for making life perfect yummy