Jolly Rancher Filled Gummies uploaded by Kelsey F.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the original jolly rancher gummies so I saw these and thought I'd give it a try. Ehhhhhhh, they're okay. I'm not a big fan of the filling inside squirting in my mouth. My 3 year old didn't like that either. The taste was not bad at all, it's just a textural thing for me. Probably won't purchase again. I would recommend these to all the Gusher fans out there.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I just tried these tonight for the first time and these are really good. I couldn't stop eating them. I actually bought them for my wife and ended up eating most. The cherry is my favorite. They are a gummy (similar to a fruit snack) and then filled with the flavor of that gummy.