Jolly Rancher Doubles Assorted Candy Mix

by Jolly Rancher

Wonder if the grape mixed ones are good? I really don't like anything grape so I wonder if combined with another flavor it wouldn't be so bad...
When did these come out? and where can i find them? I'm in Ontario, Canada
I have not ever seen these? Where are they sold ? I live in the Central Valley of cali
Start your review of Jolly Rancher Doubles Assorted Candy Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Jolly ranchers are good and when you combine two different flavors, that equals even better ” in reviews
“I definitely recommend them!” in reviews
“This is a candy that I like to bring to work with me to help me when I am bored or about to fall asleep at my desk.” in reviews
Plant City, FL
Double the fun, double the flavor . Jolly rancher doubles are just that!! Love love love them. There is a little twist in each piece.
These are a perfect thing to buy for the candy jar at home. Grab a few on the go or put some in the diaper bag for good behavior!
I absolutely love Jolly Rancher, but I had no idea they created a double candy! I definitely have to be on the look out of this!
Miami , FL
Jolly Rancher are one of my favorite candy brands, this flavor Is so delicious but like the others, i just love Jolly Rancher
Torrance, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly rancher's takes me back to being a young kid. They're so delicious. I absolutely love the watermelon flavor my favorite
Montebello, CA
These lollipops are great to buy as a snack for my son's baseball team. They enjoy them every time i buy them. Love the taste
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Jolly ranchers are an amazing snack to have on the go. It's sweet and sour and just everything you ever want in candies!
Tavares, FL
It's like a fruit dance in your mouth. I use to put two in my mouth now I only have to put in one for the same effect.
I absolutely love these things! I used to keep a jar on my desk and people would fight over the orange/grape combo.
Dundalk, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OMG THESE ARE THE BOMB, This is how me nd my bf started talking. Got these that one time and then never saw them again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...