BY JOLLY RANCHER

Naturally and artificially flavored. 2 flavors in one. see more...

• Wonder if the grape mixed ones are good? I really don't like anythi...2 Answers
  • When did these come out? and where can i find them? I'm in Ontario,...2 Answers
  • I have not ever seen these? Where are they sold ? I live in the Cen...2 Answers
Jolly Rancher Doubles Assorted Candy Mix
  • "Jolly ranchers are good and when you combine two different flavors, that equals even better " in 3 reviews
  • "Sweet, tongue-tingling and fairly long lasting - though over sweetened and obviously mass produced and plasticky. " in 3 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend them!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a candy that I like to bring to work with me to help me when I am bored or about to fall asleep at my desk." in 1 review
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This assortment has too many 'Blue Raspberry' and 'Grape' flavors. Few 'Green Apple' candies (I vote the best flavor of the bunch). I had to use my imagination to detect any recognizable raspberry essence, usually a pronounced trait. Maby try 'Black Raspberry' instead of 'Blue'. Jolly Rancher needs to make sure assortments are evenly distributed in the assortment.
Carol F.
Carol F.
Douglasville, GA
I purchase these for after exercise and need a quick energy boost and they always taste great. Not overly sweet with a lot of tang to it. This is priced fairly. The taste adds that sour note to it that is needed and is not sweet tasting.
I would recommend this to everyone and especially if you have little ones.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good! I like them even better then the original jolly rancher candy. If your a hard candy fan or just a jolly rancher fan I highly suggest you give them a shot. The flavor combinations were such a good idea, they executed the individual flavors as well!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love jollyranchers. I have since i was a kid and its one of the things that are still the same no matter how many years pass. The watermelon and apple are my favorite. They also help pass the time during the day. I would recommend this to others for sure!
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
This is so cool! I love snacking on these whenever I have the time. They're so tasty that I keep popping more and more, one after another.
Ana Paula A.
Ana Paula A.
Jolly Rancher are one of my favorite candy brands, this flavor Is so delicious but like the others, i just love Jolly Rancher
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jolly ranchers are an amazing snack to have on the go. It's sweet and sour and just everything you ever want in candies!
Johanna l.
Johanna l.
Love love jolly ranchers especially the watermelon flavor yummy love this since my child hood candy
Shon M.
Shon M.
Savannah , GA
Nothing better than a variety pack of jolly ranchers. They taste great and in different ways
Jazmine C.
Jazmine C.
Springdale
Who doesn't love jellranchers!!! Melt them and pour over an apple. Best candy apple ever
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Whats your fav flavor?
Makena M.
Makena M.
Can you buy these in canada?
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Where are these sold? I haven't seen these in the stores where I live. Are they good?
barbara r.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
When did these come out and where can you get them
Tania L.
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
Wonder if the grape mixed ones are good? I really don't like anything grape so I wonder if combined with another flavor it wouldn't be so bad...