Jolly Rancher Doubles Assorted Candy Mix

by Jolly Rancher

Wonder if the grape mixed ones are good? I really don't like anything grape so I wonder if combined with another flavor it wouldn't be so bad...
When did these come out? and where can i find them? I'm in Ontario, Canada
I have not ever seen these? Where are they sold ? I live in the Central Valley of cali
Start your review of Jolly Rancher Doubles Assorted Candy Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Jolly ranchers are good and when you combine two different flavors, that equals even better in reviews
I definitely recommend them!in reviews
This is a candy that I like to bring to work with me to help me when I am bored or about to fall asleep at my desk.in reviews
Brittany R.
Rising Sun, MD
I absolutely love Jolly Ranchers. I eat them all the time. The best thing about these is that you get two flavors in one and the flavors always go so well together!!!
Rachie R.
Belgrade, MT
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are great tasting and I actually use them often in at home diy suger art by melting them down! They are affordable. Only thing I could aproove on in the individual packing sticks to the candy often. I would recommend these to others as well
Cris P.
sandiegocarabobo
Es que jolly Rancher tiene mis caramelos y dulces favoritos, todos son divinos en todas sus presentaciones
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly rancher's takes me back to being a young kid. They're so delicious. I absolutely love the watermelon flavor my favorite
Shon G.
Savannah, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nothing better than a variety pack of jolly ranchers. They taste great and in different ways
Katie N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Jolly ranchers are an amazing snack to have on the go. It's sweet and sour and just everything you ever want in candies!
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
This is so cool! I love snacking on these whenever I have the time. They're so tasty that I keep popping more and more, one after another.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This assortment has too many 'Blue Raspberry' and 'Grape' flavors. Few 'Green Apple' candies (I vote the best flavor of the bunch). I had to use my imagination to detect any recognizable raspberry essence, usually a pronounced trait. Maby try 'Black Raspberry' instead of 'Blue'. Jolly Rancher needs to make sure assortments are evenly distributed in the assortment.
Johanna L.
Love love jolly ranchers especially the watermelon flavor yummy love this since my child hood candy
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love jollyranchers. I have since i was a kid and its one of the things that are still the same no matter how many years pass. The watermelon and apple are my favorite. They also help pass the time during the day. I would recommend this to others for sure!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...