BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Wonder if the grape mixed ones are good? I really don't l...2 Answers
  • When did these come out? and where can i find them? I'm i...2 Answers
  • I have not ever seen these? Where are they sold ? I live ...2 Answers
Jolly Rancher Doubles Assorted Candy Mix
  • "Jolly ranchers are good and when you combine two different flavors, that equals even better " in 3 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend them!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a candy that I like to bring to work with me to help me when I am bored or about to fall asleep at my desk." in 1 review
Kat N.
Acton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite Jolly Rancher spin off candies but I can only seem to find these around Halloween!! I love the flavor combinations and the price is fair. If I could find them all year round my house would always be stocked with these. Definitely a must try for anyone who loves Jolly ranchers !!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love jollyranchers. I have since i was a kid and its one of the things that are still the same no matter how many years pass. The watermelon and apple are my favorite. They also help pass the time during the day. I would recommend this to others for sure!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good! I like them even better then the original jolly rancher candy. If your a hard candy fan or just a jolly rancher fan I highly suggest you give them a shot. The flavor combinations were such a good idea, they executed the individual flavors as well!
Carol F.
Douglasville, GA
I purchase these for after exercise and need a quick energy boost and they always taste great. Not overly sweet with a lot of tang to it. This is priced fairly. The taste adds that sour note to it that is needed and is not sweet tasting.
I would recommend this to everyone and especially if you have little ones.
Kristina L.
One of my all time favorite candies besides the original hard ones or the lollipops! Every flavor is amazing and I have never ran into someone who did not like Jolly Ranchers. They are great for parties or for kids. I do have to say that Watermelon is the best flavor tho.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This assortment has too many 'Blue Raspberry' and 'Grape' flavors. Few 'Green Apple' candies (I vote the best flavor of the bunch). I had to use my imagination to detect any recognizable raspberry essence, usually a pronounced trait. Maby try 'Black Raspberry' instead of 'Blue'. Jolly Rancher needs to make sure assortments are evenly distributed in the assortment.
jarrett j.
DeLand, FL
These are super cheap and taste great. I love that you can't share this.. it sounds horrible but I hate sharing my candy.. AND there are so many flavors as well. But all in all you have to crave it to enjoy it
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
This was such a great and easy gift for my adult brother obsessed with sour candy. The selection was spot on, he was able to get his favorites and a few new things to try.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
I adore Jolly Ranchers! They are my favorite candy ever!
These were rather weird to me, and I know I won't be purchasing them again!
Hard to describe the mix of tastes, but I definitely prefer plain ole regular Jolly Ranchers!
Angela M.
Jolly Ranchers are my favorite hard candies. The flavors are intense and juicy, and the candy is long lasting. They can stick to your teeth if you try to chew them though.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Whats your fav flavor?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
When did these come out and where can you get them
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Where are these sold? I haven't seen these in the stores where I live. Are they good?
Makena M.
Can you buy these in canada?
Summer H.
Are they chews or hard candy?