Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Sugar,Corn Syrup,Malic Acid,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Sodium Lactate,Gelatin Or K-gelatin,Glyceryl Monostearate,Sulfur Dioxide (To Maintain Freshness),Lecithin,Cornstarch
Artificial Color

• how you can get this for free? I want it. :(4 Answers
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite all time favorite candy. Like that they are chewy and taste good. A must try candy overall
Jazmin C.
These are so good! I like to chew these in class to keep me up and learning. At first they're a bit hard then start to get nice and chewy, they also make your mouth water which is good to me with any candy. My kids are hooked and so am I! There's only 4 flavors though and also each one comes individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about having them taste gross.
Karissa C.
Rockford, IL
Not only do they taste as great as the original jolly ranchers but they are perfect for if you have dental problems or just don't like when the hard candy gets stuck in your teeth. since the entire candy is not hard , it is much easier to enjoy with out breaking your jaw and the chewy center is FANTASTIC (:
Tara P.
Great jolly rancher flavor and crunchy to boot. Everyone can have the flavor they like .
Katelyn S.
Love them!!!!
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
I absolutely love these!! My son and his father love them as well. If you haven't tried it's a must! Their delicious
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just all around a really good hard candy to have... My favorites are both red flavors, as many of my friends enjoy the reds most of all, When I share them, they always ask "do you have any watermelon or strawberry left?" Just good to have for all times of the day, if I'm Hungary but I can't eat at that moment I'll open 1 & the juicieness of them helps my hunger go away, & I prefer these over gum if I ate something that's causes bad breath. Every time I have a pocket full I share them & everyone's like ohhh I love these candys!! They last me a long time!!
Yesi  S.
I really like the original Jolly Ranchers and these are alright. The hard and then chewy combination isn't all that great.
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
Has that great taste of a jolly rancher, and I also enjoy the chewiness of it. My daughter is a big fan!
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the hard jolly ranchers candies, but sometimes my jaw needs a break! This candy gives me the sweetness and tangy flavor of the original without the fuss! Kids love the bite sized pieces, and they are great for Halloween. They cost about $2.50 - $3 at the grocery store, but they are worth it!
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite color?
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Do these taste like the original hard candy jolly ranchers?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.