Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER #7 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar,Corn Syrup,Malic Acid,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Sodium Lactate,Gelatin Or K-gelatin,Glyceryl Monostearate,Sulfur Dioxide (To Maintain Freshness),Lecithin,Cornstarch
Artificial Color

• how you can get this for free? I want it. :(4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Crystalanne T.
Mexico, NY
These are also bomb, I could honestly sit and eat a whole bag by myself. Love them all except apple!
Brianda T.
Deming, NM
I prefer these crunch and chew jolly ranchers more then the hard ones. I guess I like chewy candy better so the fact that these are in the form rocks!
Erika J.
These are amazing!Whenever you're confused on whether to get the hard candy or the soft candy,these are right there to save you with a hard outer coat and a soft chewy inside.
maria f.
Killeen, TX
This candy is super good I love it ... it is not that hard outside but when you chew it , it taste super good I love it
Alejandro M.
North Carolina
Love the candy is so sweet and like it gives me the taste and is a good value for this kind of candy it has a really good flavor is not pricey is affordable let’s say you’re on a trip and your want like a candy well this kind of candy is on the go because it’s a really good candy y’all should taste the watermelon one is so good lol.
claudia b.
Lévis
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love them!! When i’m craving candies, i just buy a bag. I love hard candies since you eat them alot less fast. Super cheap and yummy. Love the grape ones, they’re my favorite!!
Haley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Loveeeeee😍😍 I’ve had an obsession with this for a while and I couldn’t get enough of it. The only thing that bothered me was the limited flavor options.
Alake T.
Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy
One of my favorite candy brands. I love this candy because of it firm yet chewy texture, and the flavors are always consistent. I purchase this mainly when I go to the movie theater as a snack. Would recommend for the sweet tooth’s out there it is a great snack.
Kristina H.
Lebanon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jolly ranchers have always been my favorite hard candy. Every time I grab one my mouth waters bc I love them. The flavors they have are amazing.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m loving all these candies Jolly Rancher is coming out with and this doesn’t disappoint! You have all the flavors you know and love from Jolly Rancher, with the original hard candy on the outside and the chewy on the inside. They’re really very good, but can be a little hard on one’s teeth.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite color?
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Do these taste like the original hard candy jolly ranchers?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.