Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER #9 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar,Corn Syrup,Malic Acid,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Sodium Lactate,Gelatin Or K-gelatin,Glyceryl Monostearate,Sulfur Dioxide (To Maintain Freshness),Lecithin,Cornstarch
Artificial Color

• Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm jus...3 Answers
  • how you can get this for free? I want it. :(4 Answers
Karla D.
Lompoc, CA
I absolutely lobe these and are much better for children . So that they don't choke on them :) !
Jocelyne L.
Has an amazing flavor ! Sweet & kind sour ... it's one of my favorite candies. Can eat these all day !
Brittany H.
Rochester, MN
They were good, and had great flavor, but nothing beats the original hard candy. The chewy inside threw me off a little.
Natalie N.
Glen Allen, VA
I loves these! They are such great little snack to hold you over before you go eat dinner! These are so tasty. Curbs the appetite when you are on the go. Also great to have in purse to give the kids when shopping to keep tantrums away. Nice fruit taste. Bright colors, and good price. One of my all time favorite candies besides the hard ones of course! Every flavor is amazing and I have never ran into someone who did not like Jolly Ranchers. They are great for parties or for kids. I do have to say that Watermelon is the best flavor tho. Crunch and chews are the best combination ever! They have the coating of the regular hard jolly ranchers, and then on the inside they have a chew that tastes exactly the same. They are super delicious and are awesome if you like chewy candies with a large burst of fruity flavor. When they came out with the JOlly Rancher chews I was beyond excited to try them! Sure enough, I loved them! I love regular jolly ranchers but sometimes I just wanted to chew on the jolly rancher and not suck on it!

Danie R.
Tacoma, WA
Theses are not my favorite jolly rancher product. These stick to my teeth and difficult to unstick! Same great flavor.
Kamiah s.
Hayward, CA
Really good and addictive I really recommend them to people who likes the hard jolly ranchers but can't really eat them.
Tuanh P.
El Monte, CA
I love these because the hard ones are a little tough on the teeth sometimes. These are a nice alternative with the same flavor!
Ashley g.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Yum yum so chewy and delicious if you can't chew hard candy Def way to go! Try it sometime
Tamarah P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly like these Jolly Rancher chews better than the hard candies! Nice n chewy but doesn't STICK to your teeth like Milk Duds. Highly recommended!
Carly A.
Birch Run
Yum!!! I love these more them jolly ranchers themselves. I've only had them a few times but they are never a disappointment. They have a great taste and I would give them High recommendation. Blue is my favorite!
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite color?
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Do these taste like the original hard candy jolly ranchers?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.

back