Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER #9 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar,Corn Syrup,Malic Acid,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Sodium Lactate,Gelatin Or K-gelatin,Glyceryl Monostearate,Sulfur Dioxide (To Maintain Freshness),Lecithin,Cornstarch
Artificial Color

• Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm jus...3 Answers
  • how you can get this for free? I want it. :(4 Answers
Jani W.
College Station, TX
I picked up a package of theses guys because I love jolly ranchers and I love sour stuff but I was extremely disappointed. They weren't sour at all and they were also kind of mushy. They had a really weird taste as well and the texture was all wrong, it was really grainy and unpleasant.
Heather M.
I love these! They are crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle. I like it because the original jolly ranchers where so good you just wanted to crunch into them but if you did that you might break a tooth! Now no need to worry!
Sarah R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Hard candy very much but I tried this and loved it it didn't stick to my teeth like the normal Jolly Ranchers do I would recommend this brand because it is hard and soft in The Taste is vibrant
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
The Jolly Rancher bites are not quiet what I expected. They are nice and bite sized and have a great assortment of 4 flavors, but they aren't as chewy as I would have thought they would be.
Jennifer K.
Brandon, SD
Love the taste of these little guys Jolly Rancher is a must for the person with a sweet tooth that doesn't want chocolate. It's a great flavor booster for the person who had a dry throat or just craving for a piece of hard candy
Emilda A.
Redlands, CA
I love jolly ranchers the have the sweetest smells!! I rather chew on this than have fun cause gives you the best breath smell specially cause I do makeup nd have to be in girls gave for a long period of time bit this always helps not make my breath smell bass!
Brooke N.
I love Jolly Ranchers and seeing this makes me want them right now! They are literary so delicious and I love that they have chewy ones. I love all the flavors and if you haven't tried them then you're really missing out!
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the lollipops it's a great way for smaller kids to enjoy jolly ranchers. You don't have to worry about the little ones choking. An it really stays true to jolly rancher taste. It's like one jolly rancher on a stick.
Amanda p.
I love these so much! Better than regular jolly ranchers. I love the chewy center better than hard candy all the way through. They're usually not too spend. I would definitely recommend!
Jessica F.
Lewisville, TX
When they came out with the JOlly Rancher chews I was beyond excited to try them! Sure enough, I loved them! I love regular jolly ranchers but sometimes I just wanted to chew on the jolly rancher and not suck on it!
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite color?
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Do these taste like the original hard candy jolly ranchers?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.

back