Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER #7 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar,Corn Syrup,Malic Acid,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Sodium Lactate,Gelatin Or K-gelatin,Glyceryl Monostearate,Sulfur Dioxide (To Maintain Freshness),Lecithin,Cornstarch
Artificial Color

• how you can get this for free? I want it. :(4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
Omg who doesn't like Jolly Ranchers? This candy is really good , you can use it for many different things like putting in a candy bowl or using them for decoration or even putting it in a candy bag for a children's party. I like this candy because it comes it different forms and flavors.
Jackie B.
Berea KY
My 6 yr old nephew brought me some of these to try. I'm not usually a fan of things with chewy middles, but since we love jolly ranchers so much, I gave it a try. They are delicious! It's a nice little treat to just crunch the whole thing and get the middle with the crunchy.
Taylor H.
These jolly rancher crunch n chew candies are awesome!!! It's like jolly rancher outside, starburst inside and they taste amazingly!! I was totally addicted to them when I was in college in the dorms
Ami I.
Cleveland, OH
A lady at an internship I had always kept these on her desk. I took some every time I passed by! Blue and green were the best. When the government went on sequester she was sequestered and I ate all the ones in her jar and she wasn't there to replace them, it was sad.
ruby n.
Literally Love Jolly Rancher Chews so much more than the original Jolly Ranchers. My favorite flavors are the Red (Cherry) and the Blue (Blue Raspberry) , I think it's funny because cherry was my least favorite flavor out of all the original hard Jolly Rancher Candies
Kelsey D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The chews are so much better than the hard candy! I love the flavor! I like to take these with me on road trips. When I eat the hard candy I get scared it is going to hurt my teeth or I will choke on them so the soft candy is definitely the kind I prefer.
Nicole J.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these fruit chews 100% more compared to the hard candies. When i ave a strong sweet tooth for some candy, i want instant satisfaction. When sucking on the hard candies it takes forever and then I'm left with candy stuck in my teeth. I love the fruit chews.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
If these had more flavor in them then I would completely prefer these over the original hard candies. They're really soft and chewy. Plus I don't have to keep it in my mouth too long if it doesn't melt like the hard ones. I can just bite into it, chew a few times, and then enjoy a new one (:
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I love the original Jolly Ranchers! These have a slightly different taste because they're chewy, but I like that these were made to suit those who prefer softer candies! Because of the taste and the fact that I like hard candies, I give this a B.
Summer S.
McComb , MS
Jolly ranchers are a treat I enjoyed when I was little and a treat that I enjoy today. I love the convenience of an individually wrapped candy. I can always grab a couple and throw in my purse as I am walking out of the door so I can enjoy her anytime of the day no matter where I am.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite color?
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Do these taste like the original hard candy jolly ranchers?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.