Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Sugar,Corn Syrup,Malic Acid,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Sodium Lactate,Gelatin Or K-gelatin,Glyceryl Monostearate,Sulfur Dioxide (To Maintain Freshness),Lecithin,Cornstarch
Artificial Color

• Are these hard boiled or are they like starburst? I'm jus...3 Answers
  • how you can get this for free? I want it. :(4 Answers
Elle C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I did not like the regular Jolly Ranchers as a kid, so I was skeptical when I tried these.

I definitely prefer these over the original because you get the best of both a hard candy and a soft candy.
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The texture of the chew isn't my favorite. I thought they would be similar to a tootsie pop but they are a little weird for me. The flavors are great, and my kids really like them, they are just not as good as the classics
Audie w.
Gray, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these so much! They are SO juicy and full of flavor. It is nice to have the great jolly rancher flavor in a chew since the originals are so hard and bad for your teeth
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this candy and I normally get it from Walmart. The taste is so good. I recommend this candy to other people. It is not expensive at all. I keep this candy in the candy dish at my job at all times.
Natalie N.
Glen Allen, VA
I loves these! They are such great little snack to hold you over before you go eat dinner! These are so tasty. Curbs the appetite when you are on the go. Also great to have in purse to give the kids when shopping to keep tantrums away. Nice fruit taste. Bright colors, and good price. One of my all time favorite candies besides the hard ones of course! Every flavor is amazing and I have never ran into someone who did not like Jolly Ranchers. They are great for parties or for kids. I do have to say that Watermelon is the best flavor tho. Crunch and chews are the best combination ever! They have the coating of the regular hard jolly ranchers, and then on the inside they have a chew that tastes exactly the same. They are super delicious and are awesome if you like chewy candies with a large burst of fruity flavor. When they came out with the JOlly Rancher chews I was beyond excited to try them! Sure enough, I loved them! I love regular jolly ranchers but sometimes I just wanted to chew on the jolly rancher and not suck on it!

Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love the cherry and blue raspberry flavor! Not a huge fan of the green apple. These are my favorite cherry chewy candy though. I go to five and below and pick out just the red, lol. I can eat them all day until my jaw is tired!
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
They tas7as good as the original but so much better then hard candy's are to hard for my teeth but I do love them so much so these are the perfect amount of hard candy and chewy candy.
Erika J.
These are amazing!Whenever you're confused on whether to get the hard candy or the soft candy,these are right there to save you with a hard outer coat and a soft chewy inside.
Jizelle R.
Salinas, CA
I love these, especially since they are only a dollar at some stores. You just have to be on the look out. Only bad thing is that it get stuck in your teeth sometimes.
khetnu N.
Washington, DC
I love these candies, they are so addictive. The chewiness reminds me of starbursts . I love green apple jolly ranchers and having them in this form is a delight.
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite color?
Noelia M.
Kissimmee , FL
Do these taste like the original hard candy jolly ranchers?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.