Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Loren G.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Jazmin C.Jolly Rancher Crunch'n Chew Original Flavors Candy uploaded by Victoria H.

BY JOLLY RANCHER #10 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Sugar,Corn Syrup,Malic Acid,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Sodium Lactate,Gelatin Or K-gelatin,Glyceryl Monostearate,Sulfur Dioxide (To Maintain Freshness),Lecithin,Cornstarch
Artificial Color

Buy on Walmart*
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m loving all these candies Jolly Rancher is coming out with and this doesn’t disappoint! You have all the flavors you know and love from Jolly Rancher, with the original hard candy on the outside and the chewy on the inside. They’re really very good, but can be a little hard on one’s teeth.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn’t love jolly ranchers?? They’re full of flavor and extremely tasty. They’re long lasting candies that don’t lose its flavor until you finish the candy and you can get them just about anywhere.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
They tas7as good as the original but so much better then hard candy's are to hard for my teeth but I do love them so much so these are the perfect amount of hard candy and chewy candy.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just all around a really good hard candy to have... My favorites are both red flavors, as many of my friends enjoy the reds most of all, When I share them, they always ask "do you have any watermelon or strawberry left?" Just good to have for all times of the day, if I'm Hungary but I can't eat at that moment I'll open 1 & the juicieness of them helps my hunger go away, & I prefer these over gum if I ate something that's causes bad breath. Every time I have a pocket full I share them & everyone's like ohhh I love these candys!! They last me a long time!!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love jolly rancher crunch 'n chew original flavors because they taste awesome. i eat these very often because it doesn't compare to the alternatives. my kids really enjoy the variety of flavors. they are repurchase worthy because they are delicious. i buy these at walmart for a reasonable price, i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love all the flavors of Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews! I think these were a great idea and such a great candy. These are a great value and such a great candy, I don't like the generics as they seemed watered down. These I would repurchase and would snack with a movie!
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are to DIE FOR!!!! Yummy little crunchy treats to have. Great value and normally in resealable bags. It's almost better than the hard candy jolly ranchers just because it's crunchy and you can get to the center quicker. Which actually could be a bad thing because I'd eat the bag faster. Lol.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was skeptical trying these, I didn't know if the center would taste good. I was proven 120% wrong when I popped one in my mouth. They are so incredibly good and gives you the perfect mixture of hard and soft candy. Yum!
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I am not a huge fan of these. I prefer the chewiness in the middle be left out. I feel like that ruins the whole jolly rancher, plus I'm not a fan of laffy taffy which is exactly what it tastes like.
Lisa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I did not like the regular Jolly Ranchers as a kid, so I was skeptical when I tried these.

I definitely prefer these over the original because you get the best of both a hard candy and a soft candy.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Do you like the chewy jolly ranchers or the hard ones?
stacy s.
What is your favorite flavor from this bag?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite color?
Delayna R.
What other flavor would you like to see in the bag? I think Peach would be a great flavor to add.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do they taste as flavorful as the hard candy version?