Jolly Rancher Crunch 'N Chew Original Flavors Candy Assortment uploaded by Sara K.
2 colors available

BY JOLLY RANCHER #29 in Hard Candy

Jolly Rancher??® New! Crunch N' Chew.

New!

Hard candy.

Chewy center.

Individually wrapped.

Cherry. Blue raspberry. Green apple. Watermelon.

Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• how you can get this for free? I want it. :(3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the original hard candy jolly ranchers?7 Answers
  • Where can I buy these??? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "not only do they taste as great as the original jolly ranchers but they are perfect for if you have dental problems or just don't like when the hard candy gets stuck in your teeth." in 3 reviews
  • "The first time I ate these I was thinking it was a tad bit sketchy because original Jolly Ranchers are so good all by themselves.But when I tried it and all the flavors that burst out with the chewy center I was overwhelmed!" in 1 review
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Willimantic , CT
These offer a great great amount of flavor! I'm someone who always chews their hard candy almost immediately and these were easy to chew on! I would say the hard coating on the outside is not as hard as the original jolly ranchers but in my case that was okay! I loved the mixture of textures. Definitely recommend this to anyone who loves fruity candy.
Maci H.
Maci H.
Snyder, TX
I love these so much! I LOVE all kinds of jolly ranchers lol
These are very addicting, I can for sure eat a whole bag in one day. You can get these at any gas stations, walmarts, cvs, pretty much anywhere. I will repurchase these again and again! lol
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Warminster, PA
These are so good! Same great flavors as the original jolly rancher yet give you the satisfaction of both a hard and chewy candy. I can never decide on what fruity candy I want but this is definitely a great choice. The best of both worlds!
Carly A.
Carly A.
Birch Run
Yum!!! I love these more them jolly ranchers themselves. I've only had them a few times but they are never a disappointment. They have a great taste and I would give them High recommendation. Blue is my favorite!
Amanda o.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
I put these on my desk at work, and it attracts co-workers like bees to honey! I tried changing up my candy bowl at Halloween and was promptly requested to put more of these Crunch N Chews back out. A big hit!
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
I love these so much! Better than regular jolly ranchers. I love the chewy center better than hard candy all the way through. They're usually not too spend. I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Allentown, NJ
Got these after visiting Hershey park last weekend and they're so incredibly good! Super quick fruity snack, and the flavors are identical to the original hard candies!
Andrea s.
Andrea s.
Ingleside, TX
bought these for the first time expected them to be a little softer in the middle but was still pretty crunchy and was getting stuck in my teeth. Flavors are amazing!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Fairhope, AL
I really like these Crunch and Chews. The original JollyRanchers stuck to my teeth. This new kind does not stick to my teeth and way softer because of the center.
Hazel L.
Hazel L.
I like thes alot. I don't think these are as good as the hard ones. These have less flavor. I would still recommend you to try these. They are cheap and tasty.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
What is your favorite color?
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Do these taste like the original hard candy jolly ranchers?
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
Will you ever bring back the yellow? Those were my favorite!!
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
Where can I get these
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
I love the Jolly Rancher hard candy! Are these similar tasting?