BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How Great Are They ?2 Answers
  • Where can you get these? ive never seen them before and i want to...2 Answers
  • Are these good? i haven't found them anywhere and i love jolly ra...1 Answers
Bria B.
I LOVE these, when I was in school, I'd get one everyday after school on my way home because they were only $1. My favorites are the blue raspberry and the cherry, jolly ranchers are my favorite hard candy so I knew that if they tasted like the candy I would love them. I have always recommended them for people to try, can't go wrong with a jolly rancher soda!
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Its ok but taste a lil funny. Rather eat it as candy then drinking it as a beverage. The blueberry flavor is very nasty it leave a terrible after taste in your mouth
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
I love jolly ranchers so these suckers were amazing. They are also useful to give to children who you don't trust alone with the bigger size jolly ranchers, yet.
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
Best suckers ever! I love jolly ranchers and love that they made them into suckers. Not idea for smaller children but teens and adults love them.
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
I have always enjoyed jolly ranchers and the Lolli pops are even better. I have enjoyed this sweet treat as a child and still today as an adult.
shyanne c.
I love jolly rancher !! BUT IF YOU PUT IT IN A SODA FORM AWSOME AND I LOVE BLUE JOLLY RANCHERS IF I CAN GET A TASTE OF THIS IT WOULD BE AWSOME
Jessica W.
mount wolf, PA
Its surprisingly really good!
I find it at big lots for around $1. When its a treat its great but too often wouldn't be a great idea.
Lindsey R.
Campbell, MO
The flavors are so good, and these seem fresher than regular jolly ranchers. Good for kids who are too little for the regular ones.
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Yum! Tastes like you're drinking a cherry jolly rancher. I'm thinking about pairing it with lemonade to make an even wilder taste.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
This was such a good drink. It tasted just like the jolly rancher in a liquid for. If you like jolly ranchers you will love this.
Gaby R.
Where can you get these? ive never seen them before and i want to try them!!
Quali B.
How Great Are They ?
kongkear m.
Seattle, WA
Are these good? i haven't found them anywhere and i love jolly ranchers so i wanted to try it.