BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bye bye winter blues! It's time to bring on some serious summery goodness. That means blue skies, blue water, and of course, blue raspberry Jolly Ranchers! These delicious fruity candies pack some major flavor and are perfect for satisfying your warm weather sweet tooth. The best news? This bag has over 5 pounds of Jolly Rancher deliciousness, so if you're careful. they might actually last the whole season. 88 oz (2.49kg). see more...

Buy on Amazon
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have loved these sweet sugary and fruity hard candies since I was a young girl. These were just sweet candies when I was young but now I eat them when I'm hungry so that I don't snack all day at work. These are incredibly flavorful and delicious however, blue is my least favorite flavor and I hate how it makes my teeth looks blue.
Jessica B.
Seaford, NY
This is my favorite flavor of Jolly Ranchers, I eat all of these and leave my boyfriend the rest! Absolutely my favorite candy to just pop in my mouth all day . They're cheap and they're fun to eat!
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
My siblings love these candies. I just don't see why. I hate the jelly that is in the middle of it. To me, the jelly combined with the hard candy is just disgusting. It is safe to put jelly in a chewy candy, but not a hard one. The consistency turns into what feels like an egg shell in your mouth and I just don't like it. Ive tried this several times and each time, it has just been disappointing
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy is my fricken jam people. I always get so many blue ones at party city or anywhere that they sell colors and flavors separately. If I could only have one kind of candy for the rest of my life, it would be blue raspberry jolly ranchers. no joke.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Jolly Rancher Blue Raspberry are my absolute favorite!!! Before I knew they were sold by individual flavor, I used to pick only the blue ones out of the bag and give away whatever was in the rest of the bag.
Kirsten O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Other than the classic watermelon, the blue raspberry is my favorite. I used to get this all the time from my favorite restaurant and hunt them out of the bags before my family could get to them first. Love!
Samantha D.
I love the new blue raspberry flavor . I guess it's not new anymore but it's the newest flavor I know of ! I really like this flavor and most other jolly rancher flavors ! I really love these try them !
Alyssa S.
These are definitely my favorite flavor. The amazingness of the blue raspberry flavor is so sweet and nice. Your taste buds will enjoy it. I don't eat these often but when I do I reach for the blue!! I will be recommending these to others.
Olivia S.
I have never actually seen a bag of only blue jolly ranchers but I would definitely buy it because they are my favorite flavor! Blue raspberry hard candy that you can just pop and your mouth for a sweet little treat!
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
This is my absolute favorite hard candy. They are amazing and finding them in bulk in the only flavor I like make it even better. They taste absolutely incredible. They are so good! Have always been my favorite since I was younger. Total repurchase worthy!