Jolly Rancher Bites Watermelon & Green Apple Flavored Soft Candy uploaded by Ashley L.Jolly Rancher Bites Watermelon & Green Apple Flavored Soft Candy uploaded by Ashley L.Jolly Rancher Bites Watermelon & Green Apple Flavored Soft Candy uploaded by Kendolyn S.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Pour Em. Pop Em. Seal Em. br Chewy Candy Watermelon 2 Green Apple. In the Car. On-the-Go. At Home. With Family Friends! Naturally Artificially Flavored *Flour, Niacin, Ferrous sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid. see more...

• Are these ad good as the original Jolly Ranchers?4 Answers
  • Will Walmart start selling these bad bots year round ? 4 Answers
  • Are they better than the original ones? Do they sell them...6 Answers
Buy on kmart
Stacy S.
1923 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
these are Still being sold and a taste delicious. I purchased on the other day in the grocery store and I absolutely love them here he had their full of flavor and are that perfect sweet snack. I will absolutely buy these again
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am a sour candy lover and also a jolly rancher lover. These jolly rancher bites are very soft and chewy. They have a great sour taste. They however do not taste to much like the original jolly ranchers.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Love! I'm not a fan of hard candy so when they released the jolly ranchers in this soft chew form I was immediately rushing to the store! Good value for this product, tasty and gummie like texture. Do recommend to others!
Marisa M.
Obsessed with these candies. The flavor is so powerful, leaving you wanting more and more. It is my go to candy and I buy them anytime I see them. They can be hard to find, so if you find them buy a bunch!!
Janelle T.
Decatur, GA
This candy is my favorite. I love it. I purchased it at family dollar, I only paid $2.00 for the big bag. It's absolutely delicious. Very affordable and very worth the buy. I encourage everyone to try them.
Amanda S.
As I love all jolly ranchers. I prefer these over the regular ones. These to me are easier to eat and have two of my favorite flavors. I am a waitress and these are easy to put in my apron and quick eat before I go to a table.
Elizabeth S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the jolly rancher chews. The calories are pretty low so i definitely enjoy eating these on my cheat day without having to worry about going overboard. I normally purchase these from walgreens or the gas station. I eat them about once a week or so.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is another Jolly Ranch candy that I love. I cannot compare this to any candy. The price is good at Walmart or the dollar store. Will continue to buy this product and I do recommend to others. It's so good.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these and that's because I don't usually like gummy stuff,great price but they should be maybe bigger portions ratger than having to buy too many little bags
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
These are really good. I like chewy candies and so does my husband. He's very picky, but he absolutely loved these. I literally had to take some out of the bag for myself and hide them, so that he wouldn't eat the whole bag without me having any!

They do have a lot of sugar, though. Since I follow a low-sugar diet, I could only eat a few at a time. They're definitely a nice treat after any meal or just to curb hunger an hour or so before dinner.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Anyone else just wish these came in only Watermelon?
Jacqueline S.
Compton, CA
Are they better than the original ones? Do they sell them in California?
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these ad good as the original Jolly Ranchers?
Eleanore C.
Warminster, PA
Will Walmart start selling these bad bots year round ?