Jolly Rancher Bites Watermelon & Green Apple Flavored Soft Candy

New! Pour Em. Pop Em. Seal Em. br Chewy Candy Watermelon 2 Green Apple. In the Car. On-the-Go. At Home. With Family Friends! Naturally Artificially Flavored *Flour, Niacin, Ferrous sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid.

Are these ad good as the original Jolly Ranchers?
Will Walmart start selling these bad bots year round ?
Are they better than the original ones? Do they sell them in California?
Start your review of Jolly Rancher Bites Watermelon & Green Apple Flavored Soft Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been obsessed with jolly ranchers ever since I stop smoking. They help me quit a lot because it was something to do with my hands and also some thing for my mouth to do please don’t make a joke out of that but seriously it helped a lot and I love the flavors of the original jolly ranchers and he’s just add to it even more they’re super chewy and juicy which is great and bring me back to my childhood
Burlington, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing! I used to eat them all the time when I was in high school. I used to be able to find them at Target and now I can't find them anywhere! They have an amazing texture with the chewy outside and soft inside. They also have the sour and sweetness that Sour Patch has. If you can find them, definitely recommend it. Also if you can find them, please let me know where!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,777 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t eat as much candy as I used to, but I have a special weakness for this tasty concoction from Jolly Rancher,... These chewy bites are absolutely delicious! The green apple and watermelon flavors are insanely good together, but just as good by themselves. One bite and you just can’t stop popping them in! They have the perfect soft texture without being too sticky or gummy. Seriously, whenever I see this candy at the store, I basically clear out the shelf! LOL
Santa Ana, El Salvador
This is an interesting candy... It's soft and chewy, just delicious! The combination of watermelon and green apple is just amazing! Too sugary for you diet but without any doubt you are not going to regret to buy it. Please, give it a try and enjoy the great things of life
CDMX
De mis de mis marcas favoritas de dulces, su sabor acido y dulce a la vez hacen que me enamore mas de ellos, recomiendo todo tipo de dulce de esta marca. Mis favoritos son las gomitas, despues de los caramelo duro. El costo es adecuado para el tipo y calidad del producto.
This is my favorite candy right now. 100/10 recommend trying it. It's perfectly balanced sweet and sour and such an amazing chewiness. I love the texture and flavor and always pick this up when I'm getting candy. If you haven't had these go buy them immediately.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Give me the watermelon!! I love jolly ranchers💖💖💖 when I was young they used to make peach which was my favorite, but they stopped making that flavor 😭 but watermelon is my go to these dates. And we used to have the jolly rancher sticks, I miss those too!!
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,211 reviews
These are pretty good and taste like the jolly rancher flavor that they are, but in chewy sour tasting soft candies. I can’t eat a whole bag in one sitting because of how tart they are, but they are so good to snack on when you feel like it!
these are the best candies i have ever tried. They are so good that every time I go to the store or anywhere basically I always buy them. I could never imagine living life without them! They are so good and I recommend them to you!
nilkanthdham behind desaiwad mograwadi valsad
When u hear watermelon u got water in ur mouth and ever since I started eating lolipops jolly ranchers is 1st for that list so 10 out of 10 for this lolies Jolly Rancher Bites Watermelon & Green Apple Flavored Soft Candy