Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy uploaded by Raquel B.Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy uploaded by keren a.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy: Soft and chewy sour candies in your favorite Jolly Rancher flavors: green apple, orange, watermelon and cherry Bite-sized, chewy, fruity fun! see more...

Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy
  • "I bought these for the first time a few weeks ago and I love them!" in 1 review
  • "Love the tangy/ sweet taste overall a great snack for movie night or on the go great for kids :)" in 1 review
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
These are really good! They are super sweet I can't eat too many at a time. The cherry ones are my personal favorite. A good amount comes in the bag. I usually buy mine at Walmart.
Brittany P.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy these jolly rancher bites sour candies. They are very similar to gummy bears so they are delicious. I like the chewing texture.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these! They are just enough sour and a little sweet at the same time. They have great flavor and actually taste like they should. They don't leave any after taste in your mouth. I buy these all the time!
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Foodie Expert
Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy these candies are the best 💜 #SourJollyRanchers #SourIsTheBest I love the way the flavors just pop with sourness and make the candy an intense yet delicious candy
I loved them I want to go buy more right now I love the cherry flavored ones and the green apple ones they have a lot of calories but it's worth it and they aren't that expensive I would recommend every one try these now
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for Jolly Rancher anything and this is by far my favorite! The sours are so delicious! Nice and chewy, sweet but not insanely sour. I love every flavor. I definitely recommend these to my fellows with a big sweet tooth.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
Listen if you like sour candy at all you'll love these. The cherry and watermelon are the best flavors in my opinion. I also really like that there is a resealable bag. It is absolutely worth a try if you have a sweet tooth.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Foodie Expert
The very best sour gummy candy there is. They taste so much like regular jolly ranchers and I am a fool for gummy candy. Absolutley delicious! These are my go to when I have a sweet tooth. I would recommend if you're a Jolly Rancher fan!
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
I actually LOATJE Jolly Rancher candies but my brother had these so I tried them and they weren't all that bad! Tangy without being too sour, and they don't have that disgusting artificial sweetness original jollies have!
Amelia S.
Bought these on super clearance. They taste exactly like Jolly Ranchers hard candy just gummy and a little sour. I personally don't think the sour blends well with the gummy flavor.
For the price, not bad but there are better gummy candies.
Gregory G.
LA
Who likes this? Whats your fav flavour?