Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy uploaded by keren a.Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy uploaded by Jessica P.Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy uploaded by Raquel B.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

Sugar,Corn Syrup,Modified Cornstarch,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Lactic Acid,Calcium Lactate,Tartaric Acid,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Sodium Lactate,Citric Acid,
Artificial Color:
  Yellow 5 ,Red 40, Blue 1

• Who likes this? Whats your fav flavour?1 Answers
  • How long does a bag of jolly rancher chewy last?3 Answers
Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy
  • "I bought these for the first time a few weeks ago and I love them!" in 1 review
  • "Love the tangy/ sweet taste overall a great snack for movie night or on the go great for kids :)" in 1 review
Keisha K.
Zanesville, OH
These are my favorite! Whenever I want candy these are on my list to get along with a chocolate bar. They are the perfect amount of sour. Also they are really juicy and flavorful. Walmart sells a pretty decent bag for $1.88. Totally worth it.
Moriah K.
Chandler , AZ
I love gummies and these didn’t disappoint!! They are super yummy and the perfect amount of sour! They are super chewy and not hard which I love! All around super yummy! If you love sour candy and gummies I would recommend trying these!
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
I absolutely love these! They are just enough sour and a little sweet at the same time. They have great flavor and actually taste like they should. They don't leave any after taste in your mouth. I buy these all the time!
Allison G.
THESE. ARE. THE. BEST. CANDIES. HANDS DOWN! I bought these on a fluke one day, saw them and thought hmm I love jolly ranchers and I love sour.  Well, let me tell you, they were amazing I ate almost the entire bag!  I think others must be feeling the same because every time I go to my local Duane Reade to purchase there are NONE left! AHHHHHHHH! But they are amazing!  I tell everyone to try these.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
Listen if you like sour candy at all you'll love these. The cherry and watermelon are the best flavors in my opinion. I also really like that there is a resealable bag. It is absolutely worth a try if you have a sweet tooth.
Chelsea D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the best candies of all time. The perfect marriage of pull-your-teeth-out gummy (without being too bouncy like gummy bears) and sweet sour sugar. And the flavors are the bomb. Watermelon? Watermelon.

Everyone should eat these.
Ma'Kenzie K.
Jackson,Ms
I eat these every Sunday pretty much they are so good and juicy at first I was like no these aren't going to be what I like and then I pop it end and couldn't stop
I loved them I want to go buy more right now I love the cherry flavored ones and the green apple ones they have a lot of calories but it's worth it and they aren't that expensive I would recommend every one try these now
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Jolly Rancher Bites Sour Candy these candies are the best 💜 #SourJollyRanchers #SourIsTheBest I love the way the flavors just pop with sourness and make the candy an intense yet delicious candy
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
They are yummy!! They have the same great taste as the hard candies, but in a soft texture. I eat this practically everyday when I in a car or going somewhere. I buy mine at the supermarket or wherever I can find them. I would recommend these candies.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
How long does a bag of jolly rancher chewy last?
Gregory G.
LA
Who likes this? Whats your fav flavour?