Jolly Rancher Awesome Twosome Chews uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY JOLLY RANCHER

One Flavor Is Lame, But Two Flavors You Can Chew - That's Jolly Rancher Awesome Twosome! Find The Original Flavors Of Jolly Rancher In A Chewy, Double Flavored Candy!

Corn Syrup,Sugar,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Citric Acid (To Maintain Freshness),Modified Potato Starch,Glyceryl Monostearate,Natural Flavors,Artificial Flavor,Sodium Lactate,Cornstarch,Tartaric Acid,Glycerin,Lecithin,Soybean Oil,Salt,Carrageenan,Potassium Sorbate (Preservative)
Enriched Wheat Flour
    Yellow 6
    Yellow 5
    Blue 1

Pussy e.
Amazing taste I would buy this at my local store i eat these not all the time but only when I craving sweets it’s a really good flavor very  chewy very sweet it’s a nice value I think I might buy these again I would recommend to others to buy because they are amazing
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best taste it feels like some jelly gushing in your mouth. With a tangy chewy taste of Jolly Bites. What a great taste.
Davis R.
These are my favorite! I like both flavors. Best jolly rancher candy yet. I wish they made more of these types of candy
Noah H.
Murrieta
These are my favorite candies. They taste so amazing, they’re so soft and chewy. Not too sour not too sweet.
Lizbeth L.
Lynwood, CA
Who ever created these is amazing I love them so much yet kinda hard to find around where I live
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
Love Jolly Rancher Awesome Twosome Chews. Great idea to create this product.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy because it's sweet and different colors and two flavored candy and
because the bag is colorful . My first time
trying this product was yesterday.Yes I will
recommend to all the kids!
Melanie L.
Tracadie
These are good. Jolly rancher always have a very good taste. I like that these are chewy which is different from the original.