BY JOLLY PETS

Toni M.
Whenever our Weimaraner would take a drink from a regular bowl, he would take one last big mouthful to go that he would then dribble allover instead of swallowing. This bowl helped with this issue as he could no longer take such a large mouthful with him. Additionally, he was no longer splashing over the sides. It's really easy to use and clean. It's meant to go in the car when traveling, but we found it worked just as well for daily use in our home.
Charity S.
FLINT, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They say its a non spill, but give my dog this and it'll be knocked over up side down lol. I like the concept of it though but i wouldn't by this for my pooch, it so looks like it has a rubber top, pit bulls are notorious for chewing rubber up.
Hayley B.
BT282AN
It is. Really good dog bowl. I have tripped over it several times and not one spill of water came out of it . My Labrador really likes it to and he finds it verry accessible to drink from. Out of all of the dogs “non-spill” bowls this is the only one that works. I would definitely buy it again .
Ashley A.
Where can you buy this at?