BY JOLLY PETS

Jolly Pets Monster Mouth is designed for erratic unpredictable bouncing. This treat dispensing toy is sure to have your dog on their toes and entertained. While your pet tries to get the treats out from inside the Monster Mouth their teeth and gums are massaged by the different sized teeth on the toy. see more...

• This is a cute toy, where would I be able to purchase one of these ...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy one4 Answers
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Depending on the dog, I found that my dog really tore this toy up. But it still did last a while.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
These toys are awesome,Nice and thick and sturdy for my large dog ,She chews on it everyday! Last a lot long then other toys I've bought she love it!
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Greenwood, SC
My dog loves his monster mouth! It holds different treat sizes, is easy to clean, and most importantly it's super durable!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
They love this toy so much! Hours and hours of play time together in the back yard!
Bri C.
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
I absolutely love our Monster Mouth! We usually put a combination of different sized treats to make it a little more tricky for our pup. She will play with her monster for hours just tossing it and rolling it around to get her treats out. I like this guy since we do not need to put peanut butter on it to keep the treats inside and it provides her a good challenge to get the different sized items out.
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
Where can you buy one
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
This is a cute toy, where would I be able to purchase one of these for my pup?