BY JOLLY PETS

Jolly Pets(R) Jolly Egg Dog Toy Here's an egg your big buddy won't crack. The Jolly Egg is made of tough plastic and its oval shape is nearly impossible to get a grip on. It slips when dogs bite down, popping out in unpredictable directions for endless fun! Great for those who love a spirited chase! By Jolly Pets(R). Features: Made in the USA 100% non-toxic polyethylene plastic Extra-durable to stand up to rigorous play Floats-perfect for water play Item Specifications: Size: Medium (8"L) Large (12"L) Color: Red Yellow Click here to watch the product video. see more...

Nadia D.
My dog loved the jolly egg until he got it taken away. My American pit bull terrier chewed through the plastic and tore it up. I bought it at Pet Supplies Plus for over $15 for his birthday. It lasted 2 days. I would not buy it again. I would recommend this for dogs that don't have strong jaws.
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
Neither of my dogs will start playing with this on their own, I have to get involved and get them interested in the game. Once they get going, though, both dogs really seem to enjoy the unpredictable spinning and bouncing patterns. They'll chase after it and try to keep it away from each other, and in doing so they burn off a good bit of excess energy. It's a really simple toy, but sturdy and worth the cost.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
I am not sure why there are such low reviews but my Rottweiler is absolutely obsessed with this toy. He would rather play with this than be pet or be given treats. He has had it for ever a year and cannot make a single dent in it. This is the only toy he has not been able to destroy and it thoroughly angers him to the point where he will play with it endlessly until he finds a way to conquer it.
Taylor O.
This has worked wonderfully for our dog! He easily chews through other toys. But this one he can't get it in his mouth to! Great 45 minutes of fun and he's wore out. I would completely recommend this to other dog owners!
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
This keeps our golden retriever puppy occupied for hours. Its great to distract him when we leave the house to run errands or go out to dinner.