Jolly Pets Jolly Ball Original

Product Title Jolly Ball Product Description The Jolly Ball play ball can keep alleviate stall boredom for a long time Features. 10" diameter polyethylene ball. Can be pushed, pulled or stepped on. If not bitten or punctured, will re-inflate on its own Item Specifications: Colors Blue, Red, Purple

Can someone tell me how they hold up with a fee strong chewers. My dogs love to chew anything i have to fine something they can chew apart into pieces. All my dogs are Pitmix pups.
Start your review of Jolly Pets Jolly Ball Original!
Emmaus
Purchased at: Amazon
While I love most jolly ball products, this one isn't the best for tough chewers. My AmStaff chewed the handle off fairly quickly. I won't be buying this ball again but I will still get the harder jolly balls for my dogs. An Amstaff, Mastiff pitbull weimaraner and a Shar pitty so all heavy chewers.
Burnsville, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Jolly Pets Jolly Ball Original uploaded by Jennifer L.
When my shep was a pupper she was a land shark that went through EVERY toy we got her! She loves a ball though, so I bought this bad bait for her. It’s her favorite toy-still-10 years later. All we tell her is get your jolly ball and she grabs it, sinks her teeth in, and fights you for it! Best $$ I spent! She also likes to show it to every visitor we have!
Prance aside ponies! This ball is GREAT for your perfect pooch! I have an Australian Cattle Dog who will play all day outside with this ball. I tied it along a rope and hung it on a tree and it's like tetherball/volleyball all in one. Great for one dog or many dogs, definitely recommend to anyone who has a weekend warrior dog like I do.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would give this a 5 star review but it was not durable enough to stand the wrath of my rottweiler. He quickly managed to chew the handle completely off and destroy the toy. He absolutely loved it but I will not be spending any more money on a toy that cannot last.
Surprise, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this for my border collie when she was a puppy, and we love it! She loves to push and carry it around, even though it drags on the ground a lot. It's really sturdy, too, and not a great toy for fetch, but does keep them entertained for a while!
We purchased one of these for our colt years ago, he absolutely loved it. Canyon would throw it up in the air and rear shaking his head, it was great to watch. Lasted a pretty long time, rugged.
Reisterstown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Jolly Pets Jolly Ball Original uploaded by Karen R.
Our dogs (and we) LOVE our Jolly Balls! From tossing, kicking, retrieving and just carrying around in their mouths, these balls are our dog’s’ fave outdoor toys. Highly recommend.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
As crazy as it sounds, my Pitbull Mix can't get enough of this toy that's made for horses. This toy has been a saving grace in our home because it's literally indestructible. If my dog is able to destroy this toy, it may take him several months, rather than two minutes. I will say, the handle is easily destructible, and the ball may have several "tooth" holes at the end of the day, but looking on the bright side, my dog can still play with it, and it's not ripped to shreds.  It's perfect for bully breeds and aggressive chewers.
I have a GSD 11months old, and during his teething phase, ugh it was so bad! he tore the wood off of the kitchen cabinets and wooden table in our living room! this toy helped, didn't stop him from trying to chew the furniture, but helped. we bought the biggest one and it had a scent to it that he loved. its all chewed up now and has bite marks every where, but theres no detrimental damage (its still holding up very well) and its still his favorite toy 3 months later
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Jolly Pets Jolly Ball Original uploaded by Brianna D.
My 90 lb. lab LOVES his jolly ball. It is his absolute favorite toy now and I’m so glad I bought it for him. It is durable, fun for outside play, and fun to throw around. He even sleeps with this thing because he loves it so much. 100% recommend for any dog! Of any size!