BY JOLLY PETS #77 in Pet First Aid

Product Title Jolly Ball Product Description The Jolly Ball play ball can keep alleviate stall boredom for a long time Features. 10" diameter polyethylene ball. Can be pushed, pulled or stepped on. If not bitten or punctured, will re-inflate on its own Item Specifications: Colors Blue, Red, Purple see more...

• Can someone tell me how they hold up with a fee strong chewers. My ...2 Answers
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
My horses love love love to play with these. I highly recommend these to anyone with a horse. My only complaint is the hole to let air in and out collects up all the water in my buckets when my horses stuff them down in the buckets
Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
My dog LOVES his jolly balls. He carries them around the yard, likes to play fetch with them. They are very durable. We've had the last one for over a year. Horses love them too.
Coryn F.
Coryn F.
Stow, OH
Although my dog loves to play with this ball it is always torn to shreds in a matter of days. at one time they claimed the product indestructible but my pup has proven it wrong
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
The only you we can find that last a while with our Doberman, she is known to destroy a toy in a matter of minutes, but these tend to last a few months.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I have a GSD 11months old, and during his teething phase, ugh it was so bad! he tore the wood off of the kitchen cabinets and wooden table in our living room! this toy helped, didn't stop him from trying to chew the furniture, but helped. we bought the biggest one and it had a scent to it that he loved. its all chewed up now and has bite marks every where, but theres no detrimental damage (its still holding up very well) and its still his favorite toy 3 months later
Marlena W.
Marlena W.
Prance aside ponies! This ball is GREAT for your perfect pooch! I have an Australian Cattle Dog who will play all day outside with this ball. I tied it along a rope and hung it on a tree and it's like tetherball/volleyball all in one. Great for one dog or many dogs, definitely recommend to anyone who has a weekend warrior dog like I do.
Tanner J.
Tanner J.
Gainesville
Pet Lover Expert
I would give this a 5 star review but it was not durable enough to stand the wrath of my rottweiler. He quickly managed to chew the handle completely off and destroy the toy. He absolutely loved it but I will not be spending any more money on a toy that cannot last.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Sparks, NV
Not only did my Australian Sheppard love this, but so did my Arabian Horses! They would take turns chasing it and picking it up and swinging it! And now, after the Aussie had chewed through it, she still carries it around with her everywhere!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Best gift I have ever given my dog. He absolutely loves it and after one year he still plays with it. He loved it so much I bought him another one for inside the house (a smaller version).
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
I've gotten these for both horses and a Great Dane too! They're reliable and fun, and come in great colors!
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA
Can someone tell me how they hold up with a fee strong chewers. My dogs love to chew anything i have to fine something they can chew apart into pieces. All my dogs are Pitmix pups.