Jolly Pets 8-Inch Romp-n-Roll, Red

by Jolly Pets

Easy Grip rope allows for hours of outdoor romping*Will not deflate if punctured*Designed to be kicked, tugged, thrown, carried & launched*Made in the USA*Suitable for dogs 60 lbs +SKU:ADIB0002DK9OW

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jolly Pets 8-Inch Romp-n-Roll, Red!
Sabreena Y.
Gallatin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Jolly Pets 8-Inch Romp-n-Roll, Red uploaded by Sabreena Y.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My english bulldog LOVES this ball!!! I mean LOVES. We got the smaller one at first, And while he definitely did some damage to the first ball, he would not let me throw it away so we got this one, its much bigger which was great for him. His little puppy eyes lit up like Christmas morning, he chose the ball over dinner, potty breaks, and sleeping in bed with us....
Andrea K.
East Amherst, NY
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this toy!! It’s super fun to play with together or just on her own. Quality product. My dog is a tough chewer and this lasted a long time
Julie E.
Livermore, CA
Seemingly indestructible good for puppies and adult dogs , comes in sizes too good for heavy chewers
Alyssa C.
Trenton, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog loves this toy. She always likes to pick it up and start shaking her head with it it’s so cute. Can’t wait till summer so she will be able to play with it outside. I would buy this product again
Emily H.
Oregon
This is a favorite toy of my Doberman. She loves to play tug with it, and when she "wins", she proudly shakes it back and forth violently, whacking herself and anything around her repeatedly. This thing has taken a lot of abuse, it's been flung out windows, into trees, walls, humans. And the ball itself and rope have both remained intact.
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH
The ball is nice and durable but our problem came with the rope. Our German Shepherd and Shetland sheepdog we’re playing with it and the rope popped right out. I will say that the rope was pretty durable though because our Saint Bernard took a while to rip it apart (she’s a puppy so not much stands a chance). I’d still buy another one.
Daisy L.
This is a durable toy good for outdoor play. The rope has held up to my German shepherd puppy chewing on it and the elements. Toy has a good design so that the rope doesn't slide out and the ball is bouncy. I would recommend it to dogs that like rope toys my border collie had no Interest it this toy luckily my German shepherd did.
Kelly S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my word this toy is wonderful. My 2 year old pup has had his since he was 6 months old and it's beat up but in great shape. You couldn't possibly improve it. My dog loves to run and run with this ball, toss it around and slam it on the ground by the rope. Excellent outside toy for some yard play. Gets my boy tired.
Allison G.
This is my dogs absolute favorite toy. It’s awesome to have the ropes on both ends to grab the ball easier when playing with her.
Caitlin B.
Oceanside
My dogs are heavy chewers and these balls always last. We throw away the rope immediately, but the balls last at least four months, sometimes longer. My girl runs around with one of these in her month for most of the day.

Looking for your answer?