Jolly Pets

Jolly Pets 6" Jolly Soccer...
8 Reviews
5 / 5
Indestructible! My dog is legendary for puncturing balls and not being able to use it again. This one on the other hand is still going strong! She loves chasing it!
5 / 5
My Australian Shepards love this ball. The biggest one can pick it up in his mouth without popping it and throw it around which he loves. The smaller pup loves pushing it around with her nose. Best ball I have bought my dogs and it’s lasted a full year!
5 / 5
my siberian husky puppy named juneau loves this. he originally played with a ratty soccer ball, but we upgraded him to a new one. he loves chasing it.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Thought this would be a great outside ball for my golden retriever. It IS fun to kick it around Nd have her chase it- but then I end up having to go fetch it back myself as she can’t pick up the ball. Works if you just want to dribble it around with your dog, but I VERY much encourage the tug and toss instead, the handle makes it able to be used for fetch! ⚽️⚽️⚽️
5 / 5
Our dog loves playing soccer and jolly pets is an amazing brand for making such a heavy duty soccer ball that he loves to chase, pick up and run around with so he doesn't destroy our soccer balls anymore. This toy is unbelievable for keeping its shape with all the abuse and holes it has received, it does not deflate. Our dog loves it so much that we have purchased 2 other soccer balls.
5 / 5
This is my large shepherd mix’s favourite toy. He can chew it and throw it around and it has not deflated in a year. Jolly Pet makes great toys for dogs
5 / 5
This is one of the coolest dog toys/balls I think I have ever seen! It's a little on the higher side price-wise, but I guess it depends on how long it lasts. I have a German Shepherd and he absolutely loves it! I don't know if it's the noise it makes when it re-inflates itself or just the fact that is does. Very cool!
5 / 5
Difficult to destroy! Good for indoor soccer with the bigger pups. Didn’t deflate after several months of chomping on it