BY JOLLY PETS

a€¢ 10 INCHa€¢ Provides lots of fun for pets keeps them from becoming bored.a€¢ Hard plastic ball, hangs in the horses stall.a€¢ Prevents boredom.a€¢ Also perfect for any dog the larger 10 and 14 balls can be filled with water sand or gravel. see more...

Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Kansas City, MO
My dog loves this ball! He is a very intense chewer and destroys most toys, however, this has held strong. It is his favorite ball by far and unlike tennis balls I don't have to replace it every couple of days.
Megan R.
Megan R.
I bought this ball for my father in laws boxer and he loves it. He will push this ball around the yard for hours. He can't destroy it, it is an amazing product.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
My chihuahua can't destroy this; however he got bored with it. He's only played with it twice and won't touch it now. My basset mix love it.
Mercedes F.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Our dogs who ruin every type of toy make their jolly balls last forever! They are an amazing you for doggies that are tough on their toys
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
My weiner dog loves this ball! It's very durable and doesn't break. My dog can destroy toys and this one is still in great shape
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Coopersburg, PA
Both of my dogs think that this is the best toy ever, it keeps them busy for hours and is very entertaining!!
Kayte G.
Kayte G.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of my ultimate favorite dog toys ever. I know that they could be used for horses also but as a dog toy it's very durable my dogs (Standard Poodles) as I'm a breeder. have never been able to chew through or destroy the Jolly ball it's definitely worth the price and is one of my holy Grail products definitely always a purchase for me
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
A classic horse 'toy' perfect for the horse that gets bored easily. Easy to transport if moving paddocks, etc. Easy to clean/store. Big enough for horse to not hurt itsself if it trips/clumsy. A fun treat for horse.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Fabulous idea! From horses to dogs the Sparks play in the curiosity of animals! My dogs love to run with them as do the horses
La'Stassia S.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
Can the dogs bite through it ? Is it worth the price ?
Jamie P.