BY JOLLY PETS

Features: -Teaser ball. -Unique ball within a ball rolls erratically and can hold any dogs attention. -Floats for summertime fun and is durable as well as non-toxic. -Use supervision until assured toy can be played with in your absence. -Made in USA. see more...

Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
We have had this ball for years and the dogs still love it. They have not been able to chew it up, which is hard to find. It is a wonderful toy for big dogs. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a sturdy toy.
Gabrielle H.
Our local dog shelter has a few of these for the dogs. This is perfect for those chewers that just destroy everything. It's also really good for slobbery dogs because you can just throw it in the washer and it cleans. I have yet to see one of these be ruined by a dog, but this only works for bigger medium dogs and large dogs.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Very durable! I have a big dog who can chew through any toy in a matter of minutes... Except for this. It has lasted about 6 months so far.
Kylie B.
These work wonderful not only for dogs but for horses too! They love to play with them and the are also strong.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Great dog toy. My German shepherd has figured it out after a few rounds, but she still loves playing with it.
Jess M.
Although this is durable I have had 3 dogs not like this toy. They don't like playing with it I think because it's hard for them to carry
Shirley F.
London , Ontario
We have a small bog version on this and honestly my two dogs really had no interest in playing with it at all , I ended up donating it to a local shelter
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON
We love the jolly ball, we bring it out for our dog when we leave and it keeps her busy! which means she isn't focusing on us being gone as much as she was before we got her this fun ball!