Jolly Jumper Deluxe Sneek-A-Peek - Blue

by Jolly Jumper

DELUXE SNEAK-A-PEEK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jolly Jumper Deluxe Sneek-A-Peek - Blue!
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
This kept the cold air away from my baby during the cold season. But only from the van to the house or to the van from the House. It fits snug around my son's car seat. It's a nice product and I would buy another one in a different colour if I plan on having another child.
Melissa S.
I have this car seat cover in red and it is one item that I never thought I needed but that I absolutely love! I find the zippers stay up in place nicely when my L/O is pushing on them from the inside (unlike another brands cover). The cover seems to keep my baby warm so I don't have to worry about so many layers in the car seat. As a bonus, having the baby in the seat with this cover helps keep strange hands out of our babies proximity.

Looking for your answer?