Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand

The Jolly Jumper baby exerciser with stand is a fun toy for baby and a great way to help develop coordination as well as improve balance. Baby can jump for hours in this exerciser and the firm back support will keep him/her safe. Portable steel stand keeps the jumper steady and does not require a door stand for use Improves balance and helps develop coordination Provides a firm back support Weight limit: 28 pounds, or walking, whichever comes first Dimensions: 38 inches high x 21 inches wide.

We are LOVING the Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand and baby has a blast jumping away in it. However, it is very awkward getting him into it. Is there a way to hang the harness and THEN put baby in? Or do we have to hold baby off the ground with one hand while attaching the seat to the frame ?
Is this worth the price to buy it if I already have an activity center that kind of bounces ?
Has anyone ordered this and how does your child like it?
Start your review of Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
My son is absolutely obsessed with the Jolly Jumper. As soon as I get him out of his crib he wants in it. It can hold quite a bit of weight and it helps him develop muscles and coordination. It is super easy to set up and my son loves going in it multiple times a day.
Mariana K.
Harwood Hts, IL
Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand uploaded by Mariana K.
Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand A Jolly jumper is an incredible find. One of my son's favorite things. During the jumps only joy, smile and laughter. First, the child touches with light toes, then learns to push his feet, and then get up and jump. Does not sway, does not roll over! I recommend to all my friends.
Vikki R.
Head dr Fredericktown
I like the stand version so much better than the old, door frame version. I like watching my grand babies bounce and jump in this.
Alyssa C.
San Diego, Ca
Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand uploaded by Alyssa C.
My son loved this so much! He is an active child and also got bored with things quickly, so this was a nice addition to the rotation of toys! I did find it very difficult to get him into and out of the seat.
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Pretty fun activity they keep baby bouncing around. As a mom of two boys I noticed that boys like to bounce so this definitely comes in handy just make sure that you always have adult supervision. I'm sure they make others with different brands but I don't know much about those other brands so I can't give you my opinion on that.
Julie G.
Logan, UT
My mother had one of these but we called them Johnny Jump-up. I used mine through three kids and they all loved it. You just have to make sure they are in an open area where there isn’t stuff to knock over.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
When I was little I had one of these in my kitchen doorway. I was literally obsessed. I remember it being so fun and in top of that it almost helped me learn to stand/ jump. It's such a great idea so parents can still keep an eye on the child while doing other things, and the child will be entertained for hours. I recommend every parent tries this!
Rae P.
This product is a simple set up and is SO enjoyed by little ones. It is safe but still requires parental supervision while using.
Samantha M.
Altus, OK
We love this jumper!! So happy we got it for Christmas my son absolutely had a blast every time we put him in it. And the harness is washable so that is great also! Because we’ve already had to taken it off and wash it due to spit up and pee 😂
Genesis A.
Phoenix, AZ
My baby likes this because she feels proud of herself being able to stand. I hate this because the thing is so big that it’s hard to maneuver if you need to place it in another room. It takes up so much space. If you want to place it in the closet in between uses, it needs to be broken down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra P.
Youngwood
il y a 9 mois
Ashley M. il y a 5 jours
Either way it’s going to be a little awkward. I always held babe with one arm wrapped around her to open the seat and the slid her in to it while it was attached to the stand. Whatever is more comfortable for you