suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Baby loves his JollyJumper! I finally can get some housework done while he jumps! Easy to put in after a bit of practice
excellent quality product, an innovative design, fulfills what it promises, adapted and beautiful packaging!! I'm in love with this product, thank you!!!
This is an awesome product for our little boy. He is so energetic and this helps him to get lots of energy out during the day so that he can sleep well at night. Safe and fun! Easy to set up. Lots and lots of hours jumping and playing for baby. Can't recommend this product enough.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Are these worth it? I’ve heard mixed reviews and I’m not sure whether to get one or not.
We are LOVING the Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand and baby has a blast jumping away in it. However, it is very awkward getting him into it. Is there a way to hang the harness and THEN put baby in? Or do we have to hold baby off the ground with one hand while attaching the seat to the frame ?
Is this worth the price to buy it if I already have an activity center that kind of bounces ?
more questions