BY JOLLY JUMPER #20 in Bouncers & Jumpers

The Jolly Jumper baby exerciser with stand is a fun toy for baby and a great way to help develop coordination as well as improve balance. Baby can jump for hours in this exerciser and the firm back support will keep him/her safe. Portable steel stand keeps the jumper steady and does not require a door stand for use Improves balance and helps develop coordination Provides a firm back support Weight limit: 28 pounds, or walking, whichever comes first Dimensions: 38 inches high x 21 inches wide. see more...

• I haven't seen a jumper like this one. is it safe for my ...1 Answers
  • I have a small place and don't anywhere to hang a jumper ...1 Answers
Andréa G.
My son went CRAZY for this jumper!! We don't have doorways that would allow us to install a regular jumper so we opted for this free-standing one instead and it was the best decision we could have made! My boy jumped for hours on end and when his legs got tired he would spin himself around 🤣.
I'm saving it for my sisters baby when she's big enough to use it too!
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
When I was little I had one of these in my kitchen doorway. I was literally obsessed. I remember it being so fun and in top of that it almost helped me learn to stand/ jump. It's such a great idea so parents can still keep an eye on the child while doing other things, and the child will be entertained for hours. I recommend every parent tries this!
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this as a kid and absolutely loved it, I bought one for my niece and of course she loved it too! It's easy to set up and put away. Not super pricey and the littles ones get great exercise!! I'd recommend to the mommies and daddies out there, definitely give it a go!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
These are such a great invention. My daughter loves it. My only is that its hard to get them in and out of it since its always moving around. But its nice to put in the kitchen so they are entertained and you can keep an eye on them while cleaning or whatever.
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
My 5 month old loves this! I've had it for a while now totally worth the money! I love how it is portable to take outside. 4 stars because you need two people to place your baby inside correctly.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
My baby loves to jump for hours in this!! But the reason why I gave it 3 stars is only because of design.
The stand is flimsy and does not seem stable at times. Although it claims to fold easily, in order to fold it and put it away you actually have to unbolt all the parts which is not convenient at all.
Also the harness the baby goes into is defiantly designed to keep the baby secure and safe within it (there is Velcro, buckle and snaps) but it is very difficult to get the baby into especially since it is attached to the bar that hooks onto the frame. My baby cries out of sheer uncomfortable-ness every. Single. Time. I put her in it.

Once she starts bouncing she loves it
Shalee T.
It's a great space saver a small it's easy to disassemble and put out of sight when not being used. The jumper adjusts easily as your child gets taller.
Lace W.
Listowel , WY
This was one of favourite purchases we made for our daughter. It has given me hours of time where I can get the house clean or cooking done while she is being stimulated and not just sitting in front of the tv. It has also been accredited by our dr for her very strong legs at her young age. I think because of her jolly jumper she will be walking early. Love love
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
I love this jolly jumper with the stand. My house is old and our kitchen is an add on so the door way is way to thick to have the tradional one. Its easy to move around so i can have him it anywhere in our house/ outside when the weather was nice. My son absoutey loves it he can be right in the middle of the action
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario
This is something I was looking forward to using with my 4 month old once he got his neck muscles strong enough but he wouldn't fit! He almost snapped off the metal stand you can get with it and the jolly jumper was too tight in his rolls. He was only 20 pounds then I know big baby but still!! I was hoping to use it.
Ana M.
I haven't seen a jumper like this one. is it safe for my 7 month baby? and where can I buy it if its safe?
I have a small place and don't anywhere to hang a jumper and was wondering if your product is better being that it has it's on stand for the jumper. How could I test your product?