Jolen Creme Bleach - Mild Formula 125ml uploaded by Laurie M.

BY JOLEN

Brand from India: JOLEN. Mild Formula Creme 125ml x 1 pc Creme Bleach 30g x 1 pc Lightens dark hair on face, arms, body and brow. How to Use: Wash area to be bleached with soap and cold water; dry. With a spatula, measure about one quarter teaspoon powder and place on tray. Clean spatula. Measure about one half teaspoon creme. Blend powder and creme well. Apply mixture with spatula covering hair completely. Keep mixture on for about ten minutes. Remove with spatula. If hair is not completely bleached, reapply the mixture for another five to ten minutes. For large areasmix approximately one part powder to two parts creme. In the interest of economy, mix enough for one arm, bleach, remove mixture with spatula and place on the other arm. Jolen leaves skin smooth, hair pale and soft. For bleaching brows, follow the same directions. Do not permit mixture to fall into eyes. It product comes into contact with eyes, rinse with cold water immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Pack Size - 1 set see more...

• Is this product good or not ?? what is the best product ??!1 Answers
Laurie M.
Downers Grove, IL
I've been using this creme bleach for a few years now. You have to mix the powder activator into the creme and apply it to the area of hair you want lightened. You only need to wait for 10 minutes before you remove the creme. I have never had a break out or reaction using this product. I use it to bleach along my upper lip because I'm too chicken to have it waxed! But this creme leaves me very satisfied.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
LOL I used to bleach my hair with this product which was 14yrs old! It DEFINITELY lightens up your hair! Even though my hair was about to fall out cause it's meant for facial bleaching not to try and dye your whole head of hair blonde!
Kristine N.
Bloomfield , NJ
This is a classic product for bleaching hair. I mainly use it for my upper lip and sometimes if I want to lighten my eyebrows.
Jannine T.
This product is such a great alternative to shaving. It doesn't remove hair but it turns it blonde which makes it a lot less noticeable. I use this product to hide my upper lip and stomach hair... Only downside is you have to do it every 2 weeks or so
Beth D.
Great for lightening eye brows. I am brunette and my hair lightens in the summer, I feel like my eyebrows need to lighten as well. This does the trick and it is a good price. You do have to mix up the product.
Sarah A.
Jeddah, Makkah region
I love this bleach! I use it to bleach my eyebrows and it works so well. It doesn't leave your hair brassy and orange. Very affordable highly recommend it.
Annie C.
Surrey , BC
Very strong bleach smell, burns!!! It definitely bleaches, but I would recommend waxing or plucking, this is dangerous and hurts :(
Laura B.
Toronto, ON
Used to use this before I started epilating my arms. Quick and easy to use. Definitely recommend this!
Cristy L.
I like that Cruelty free it’s non-toxic and very effective I do recommend this product
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Is this product good or not ?? what is the best product ??!