Jolen Cream Bleach uploaded by Madeline C.

BY JOLEN

This cream bleach for normal skin helps lightens unwanted dark hair. This formula is quick and convenient to use and camouflages excess hair as it nourishes and moisturizes skin. This product is ideal for use on the face arms body and eyebrows. see more...

Kimmicorn_x K.
Doncaster, Mexbrough
Does exactly what it's ment to highly recommend.
I use this on my brows I already have blonde brows but I like them white as I have colourful brows rather than shave them and it makes them white
Megan F.
I used this on the hairs on my arms and thought it would be really good, but hardly lifted the colour, I wouldn’t recommend this product I’m currently looking for a better one
Avan T.
This bleach does exactly what it says it will, I bought it in a store and it's super easy to use, it makes your skin feel very soft as it also softens the hair. I will most definitely continue purchasing this!
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
I couldn't live without this stuff!  I use this product religiously and I highly recommend if your needing a quick mustache bleaching.