BY JOKARI/US

This straw saves your smile! It allows the acid from soft drinks and juice to bypass your teeth thus lessening your chance of cavitites: Features: Helps protect teeth from staining and cavities. Helps prevent spills. For bottled soft drinks, 2 pack. Adjustable straw for taller bottles. see more...

• Liked. Love your #dreamvoxbow . Please like mine. Like fo...1 Answers
  • OK these are totally awesome!!!! I need some of these whe...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipes using sprite? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hannah. B.
Portales
I love sprite! It’s one of the few sodas I can drink, as I can’t have caffeine. It’s crisp and fresh. Plus if you freeze kool-aid into ice cubes and put them in a glass, it makes the sprite taste very fruity. Also there must be a problem with the barcode scanner, because sprite definitely isn’t a Jokari soda straw lol.
Jayda N.
Macon
I drink a sprite a day!
This soda is my favorite! It’s not to much and it’s always found at any store they can be used as mixers for drinks or punches at parties! Sprite is my everyday go to!!
Elisha B.
Sprite is one of my all time favorite drinks. It's so good......especially if im feeling sick to me stomach or just really thirsty....its not too strong.....love it
Crissy S.
I Love this soda. It is my go to drink of choice. I can drink it cold or hot either is ok with me. Even when I'm not feeling up to par i still prefer My sprite. I recommend this soda to everyone.
Mildre M.
Fort Pierce, FL
This soda is a staple in my house. My kids love it and I love it because its caffine free. The last thing my 2 boys need is more energy! I also love it for kids parties. I take food coloring and add it into the soda (red, yellow and blue) and then I am able to make everyone their favorite color soda! Mix red and blue for purple, yellow and blue for green, etc. I also take koolaid and make it into ice cubes and put it into Sprite for fun flavored summertime drinks!
Resha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
If your looking for a caffeine free, crisp, and lemon - lime taste this is the pop you want. It's a great value and it comes in different sizes from 8oz, to 20oz, even a 2 liter. I will def buy this product again.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Sprite- works well for mixed drinks and calming tummies! It isn't overly sweet or powerful in flavors. I like that it's clear in color and is safe for gluten-free, though the same can be said about other sodas, I know. Another great use is cooking! Use it in baked ham, some crock pot meals, and for baking cakes - even have a cookie recipe that uses it!
Kylie J.
Baltimore, Md
Sprite is my go to drink!!! It is refreshing with every drink which you sometimes do not get until you have finished other beverages. I love how it is not a thick as Coke or Pepsi or Dr Pepper due to the low corn syrup. Hot day when water doesn't cut it, Sprite gives me my pick me up!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love Sprite it a good drink and really well taste and it not my first time drinking it not really anything to compare really amazing value I love it really well love to buy this drink again really amazing really recommend for all of u to try it
Niki K.
Sprite is pretty much the only soda I drink anymore. I used to drink Pepsi/Coke when I was younger, but it seems like the dark colors/syrups used in them make my stomach upset now. Sprite is great in just about anything and I always have it around. Feeling sickly, mixers or just sipping on a long hot day, it's always my go-to.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like this soda?
Tamika S.
Hyattsville, MD
Has anyone who loves the classic Sprite tried the Cranberry flavor & liked it?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
How often do you purchase sierra mist over 7 up?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Anyone tried the sprite cake is it good
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Has anyone tasted the various flavors for Sprite Zero?