BY JOKARI/US #85 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

This straw saves your smile! It allows the acid from soft drinks and juice to bypass your teeth thus lessening your chance of cavitites: Features: Helps protect teeth from staining and cavities. Helps prevent spills. For bottled soft drinks, 2 pack. Adjustable straw for taller bottles. see more...

• Liked. Love your #dreamvoxbow . Please like mine. Like for like1 Answers
  • OK these are totally awesome!!!! I need some of these where can I f...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipes using sprite? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Julie H.
Julie H.
Villas, NJ
This soda is my favorite. I like the way it taste and that it is caffeine free. I love how Coca Cola brand has put lyrics on there bottles for another year. Me and my family only try to collect them all. Sometimes we go through the whole stores fridge. I would recommend this to someone.
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Baltimore, Md
Sprite is my go to drink!!! It is refreshing with every drink which you sometimes do not get until you have finished other beverages. I love how it is not a thick as Coke or Pepsi or Dr Pepper due to the low corn syrup. Hot day when water doesn't cut it, Sprite gives me my pick me up!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Foodie Expert
I love Sprite it a good drink and really well taste and it not my first time drinking it not really anything to compare really amazing value I love it really well love to buy this drink again really amazing really recommend for all of u to try it
Madison K.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
It's very refreshing and really good for when you may be dehydrated and are craving a more sugary beverage that doesn't contain as much syrup and a coke or Pepsi. It's not my favorite but I would compare it to a Sierra Mist type of flavor.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Foodie Expert
So many options with Sprite. Always been one of my favorites especially when I'm sick. It's an amazing mixer for drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Foodie Expert
I love Sprite, the only down fall is sometimes, it tastes syrupy. More so than other sodas. Settles my stomach and tastes refreshing. Would recommend.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Springfield, MO
I love Sprite. It is so refreshing especially on a hot day. Other soft drinks don't seem to quench my thirst like sprite does. Defiantly recommend
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX
Sprite is my drink! I love having it at and it's caffeine free, so it's ok to give to kids! It's also really good with a mixed drink! ­čśë
Cassia U.
Cassia U.
Foodie Expert
Sprite is my absolute favorite drink in this whole world! It is absolutely so refreshing and delicious and makes me want more!
Tahara G.
Tahara G.
Dallas, TX
Love these, great buy! I got the Sprite was really cold and refreshing! I advise anyone to try it! You won't be disappointed!
Tamika S.
Tamika S.
Hyattsville, MD
Has anyone who loves the classic Sprite tried the Cranberry flavor & liked it?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like this soda?
Lakechia G.
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Has anyone tasted the various flavors for Sprite Zero?
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Anyone tried the sprite cake is it good
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
How often do you purchase sierra mist over 7 up?