BY JOKARI/US

This straw saves your smile! It allows the acid from soft drinks and juice to bypass your teeth thus lessening your chance of cavitites: Features: Helps protect teeth from staining and cavities. Helps prevent spills. For bottled soft drinks, 2 pack. Adjustable straw for taller bottles. see more...

• Liked. Love your #dreamvoxbow . Please like mine. Like for like1 Answers
  • OK these are totally awesome!!!! I need some of these where can I...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite recipes using sprite? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elisha B.
Foodie Expert
Sprite is one of my all time favorite drinks. It's so good......especially if im feeling sick to me stomach or just really thirsty....its not too strong.....love it
Crissy S.
I Love this soda. It is my go to drink of choice. I can drink it cold or hot either is ok with me. Even when I'm not feeling up to par i still prefer My sprite. I recommend this soda to everyone.
Brandy B.
Alabaster, AL
Foodie Expert
I love sprite. No caffeine and only 240 calories in a 20 oz bottle. Sprite is a Lemon Lime soda. It helps to calm upset tummys. It is also great to use in punch or for making mixed drinks.
Larresha P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Foodie Expert
If your looking for a caffeine free, crisp, and lemon - lime taste this is the pop you want. It's a great value and it comes in different sizes from 8oz, to 20oz, even a 2 liter. I will def buy this product again.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Foodie Expert
I love Sprite, the only down fall is sometimes, it tastes syrupy. More so than other sodas. Settles my stomach and tastes refreshing. Would recommend.
Sarah c.
Macclenny, FL
Omg!... The best drink Ever!! Especially if your trying to quit with caffeine. Also ita my go to drink if me or my children are sick! We love sprite
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Sprite it has a awesome favor it's really cheap also and caffeine free and you can find it pretty much anywhere
Tiffany N.
Buckhannon, WV
Foodie Expert
I love sprit its refreshing so it's win win I give it 10 stars my family some friend's like it so in love its win win win
Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
Foodie Expert
Sprite is amazing and refreshing for anything! Great for a lunch and has no caffeine! The lemon lime flavoring is amazing
Laura A.
Fanwood, NJ
Foodie Expert
I like so much this straws for holidays. Because with the mess and all that stuff is so hard to clean all that mess up.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like this soda?
Tamika S.
Hyattsville, MD
Has anyone who loves the classic Sprite tried the Cranberry flavor & liked it?
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tasted the various flavors for Sprite Zero?
Miranda M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
Anyone tried the sprite cake is it good
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
How often do you purchase sierra mist over 7 up?