Jokari-US 5013 Whale Faucet Fountain uploaded by Claudia S.

BY JOKARI

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Snap this happy little Faucet Fountain whale from Jokari onto any standard faucet and save yourself the hassle of reaching for a glass. This gadget allows water to flow freely through until you lift the chin. The water then spouts out from the whale's blowhole to create a convenient water fountain, eliminating the need for wasteful water bottles. Perfect for kids and fun-loving adults, this Faucet Fountain makes brushing your teeth fun. see more...

Review (1)
Claudia S.
Overland Park, KS
If you have the exactly-perfect set up this thing could possibly work "OK" however it doesn't have anything to really make it adaptable to a smaller size. It's much too big for my bathroom faucet and when I tried to use it by holding it in place it far overshot my sink and sprayed water all over my floor.

Perhaps if you were a frequent traveler this may come in handy. Parents could maybe throw one in their bag, but I wouldn't necessarily feel really clean using it on a public sink.

I could see it possibly being useful to a homeless person and I'm not saying that to be rude but I could see the item maybe giving that person better use of a sink or water source which might be helpful.