Jojoba Oil Pure

NOW Jojoba Oil is an all-natural vegetable oil derived from the jojoba seed. Actually a liquid wax, jojoba is the carrier of choice for the perfumery industry because it does not oxidize or become rancid. An excellent moisturizer suitable for daily use. Jojoba Oil nourishes and revitalizes skin and can be used on hands, nails and hair. NOW Jojoba Oil is expeller-pressed and 100% pure.

Jojoba Oil Pure do you use it? I just bought it to mix it with essential oils
Would this bring any relief from seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff ?
Puedo usar este producto en mi cara?
Start your review of Jojoba Oil Pure!
Product Highlights
Just a little goes a long way.in reviews
It still is one of the best oils out there that works wonders for the skin and scalp.in reviews
I started using this oil twice a day & the itchy, flaky, scaly skin is gone.in reviews
It keeps my skin soft and supple.in reviews
It is a great product which I always have and use it since a friend recommend it.in reviews
ADIAM  R.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Jojoba Oil Pure uploaded by ADIAM  R.
This oil is great to use on the hair and scalp. When you apply on your scalp once a week, your hair will thicken and grow longer. It is affordable and I would recommend it. I will repurchase it in the future.
G'Dione B.
Jackson, MS
Favorite oil to use to style my hair it promotes hair growth and it moisturizes hair very well. I would recommend this product to anyone who is natural because it met my expectations!! Works great with any conditioner i have
Monique A.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jojoba Oil Pure uploaded by Monique A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Where do I begin...[product:now-foods-jojoba-oil-pure-4-oz.] is my go to night time regiment. The oil not only soothes my dry skin, but assists with my skin during the changing seasons while keeping my skin youthful. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control. There are many benefits of using jojoba oil for your skin: moisturizing, antibacterial, antioxidant, noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic, it helps control sebum production, may help promote collagen synthesis, help speed up wound healing, may help soothe eczema, psoriasis, and other drying skin conditions, help treat acne, may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and may help minimize the appearance of scars.
Fareena A.
Chicago
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
This is a great quality jojoba oil. It’s great for a base oil for essential oils. I like to blend in my favorite essential oils to make a nice moisturizing body oil or a hair oil. It’s not to greasy so wonderful for all over the body. The smell is very mild and pleasant. Very reasonably priced too.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,883 reviews
Love this Jojiba oil and the oh so many different uses that it has! I love to put this in my hair to use as hair oil to help moisturize my dry hair, as well as apply to my scalp. Also great for rubbing into your skin, both body and face, makes it super soft! Wonderful product.
Jazmine G.
Bay City, MI
While I don't like the smell of this, I just deal with it because my hair use to be so try and brittle that I was thinking about chopping it off! This oil saved the day it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
Eleuthera  R.
Stony Point, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
The soil has to be my favorite oil to use for my hair care. I use it mostly as a carrier oil when I do scalp massages with rosemary lemongrass or Sage oil. My scalp has never been more moisturized! I honestly it's also enjoy using this oil for hot oil treatments once a week My Curls look so healthy and defined afterwards and I credit this for bringing back my curls that were previously damaged from years of straightening. It's a little more pricey than some of the other oils but it's so worth it!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,859 reviews
Great for the skin. I love to mix it into homemade soaps and clay facial masks for hydrating effects. Definitely recommend for a natural moisturizer! Love the Now Foods brand.
Kelly M.
Elkhart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Am I obsessive about this oil? Absolutely. My best friend got me started on the oil cleansing method and now my parents, sister, and brother in law all use this on their faces as well. I like to add some essential oil to mine (usually geranium, melaleuca, or lavendar). I also don't mix it with Castor oil--I just use the straight jojoba oil! My skin has seen such marked improvement from how oily it used to be to how infrequently I get blemishes
Giovanna H.
Johns Creek, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Currently using this mixed with lemon oil and tea tree oil for my acne and scars. So far so good. My zits have disappeared and my acne scars are slowly but surely disappearing. I also take vitamins for my acne and I have a very healthy diet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gerardine D.
Orlando, FL
il y a un an
Jojoba Oil Pure do you use it? I just bought it to mix it with essential oils
Lauren S. il y a 22 jours
I know this is a late answer but yes you can actually use it, when my son was a baby he had real bad cradle cap and this helped get rid of it. It’s good for skin and hair.