BeautyBodyBody Carebest of nature
Jojoba Body Oil - 8oz - 100% Pure & Natural - For Body & Hair!

Jojoba Body Oil - 8oz - 100% Pure & Natural - For Body & Hair!

by best of nature

Jojoba is a versatile oil with powerful benefits for all skin types. Similar to the natural oils our body produces, Jojoba is readily absorbed by the skin for immediate, all day long moisture. Use to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, reduce acne breakouts, calm inflammation from eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, soften cuticles and nourish damaged hair. Although jojoba is generally categorized with vegetable oils, jojoba is actually a liquid wax. It is highly penetrating and closely resembles the natural sebum within our skin. Use jojoba in facial blends to remove excess oils and to help balance the skin's natural oil. Jojoba contains a natural anti-inflammatory called myristic acid and is useful in formulations for arthritis and rheumatism. It has natural anti-oxidant properties and is said to help extend the shelf life of other oils.

100% Pure Jojoba Oil; Powerful benefits for all skin types; Absorbed quickly by the skin with no greasy feel, for immediate, all day long moisture; Natural anti-inflammatory ingredient in skin care; Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and soothes irritated skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jojoba Body Oil - 8oz - 100% Pure & Natural - For Body & Hair!!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
Jojoba Body Oil - 8oz - 100% Pure & Natural - For Body & Hair! uploaded by Letty S.
The oil itself is not heavy and does a great job of making your hair softer and shinier. It definitely recommend it for healthier hair. I've had it about two weeks now. Every night I apply a bit to my roots and to the ends of my hair. When I have a wash day I saturate my head overnight. My hair fall isn't as bad as it was before using this. The smell is not over powering.
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
Jojoba Body Oil - 8oz - 100% Pure & Natural - For Body & Hair! uploaded by Tamar B.
I use this daily, whether mixed into a nail oil pen or just on its own. Jojoba oil is amazing for your skin, hair, & nails, and this product has given me some excellent results. The value is good for the amount you get, and it doesn't take a lot. I definitely recommend!
Tiffani M.
This product works great! It is all natural and is great for the hair or skin. It can be used to treat multiple issues. I use this product on a daily basis and my skin feels great! I will definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to anyone looking for a new product to restore dry, damaged hair and skin!
cassandra M.
Staten Island, NY
my mom loves to use this when massaging my achey back and neck smells good and you can also use in your hair
Miriam E.
Salem, OR
1,336 reviews
My hair i take care of it and i love using natural items that make my hair feel amazing
Jomayra R.
Mount Joy, PA
It has a very rich smell to it I love how smooth it is and how it makes your hands feel I will have to give it a four-star and yes I will recommend this product especially if you have really dry skin I would definitely use this on a daily basis try it out
Ifra I.
Maplewood, MO
This body oil is my game changing addition to my skin care routine. It works amazing, and dramatic difference in a short period of time. Have you ever wanted to try jojoba oil, don’t hesitate and do it
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Love how it leaves your hands feeling after using this body oil. Highly recommend when doing massages
Schkayla S.
durham
1,042 reviews
They smell so good and I love the oil I recommend that I used to live I buy least two times a year
Kally O.
Morristown, NJ
Quiero preguntarte a cerca de este producto quiero saber si alguna vez a sabido de este, pues si no es así déjame decirte que si no lo has hecho te estás perdiendo de un gran producto que realmente vale la pena probarlo.

Looking for your answer?