Jojo Designs Sweet JoJo Designs Super Soft Green Minky Dot and Satin Baby Blanket

BY JOJO DESIGNS

This Sweet JoJo Designs baby blanket highlights an extremely soft feel that's perfect for babies and toddlers. Soft, plush and beautifully made, this blanket features a creative twist on the standard baby bedding products. Includes: One (1) blanket Gender: Neutral Pattern: Minky dot Color options: Green/brown Material: 100-percent microsuede and satin Care instructions: Machine washable, hand wash, air dry/tumble dry Dimensions: 30 inches high x 36 inches wide The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. see more...

• Has anybody bought this blanket before is it super soft like it says1 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
These blankets are amazing. So incredibly soft and beautify made. They've held up after numerous washed (my daughter is now 6). My daughter still sleeps with hers and refuses to part with it. Highly recommended!
Alina P.
Alina P.
Mega Parent Expert
Blankets are the best for babies! Can never have too many. This blanket was able to get my LO sleeping all on her own without me rocking her. The softness of the blanket comfort her.
Theresa V.
Theresa V.
Love love love this product. wish I could have had one when my kids were babies.. My sister had one for her son and it became his favorite blanket so soft and so nice!!
Willena S.
Willena S.
Fort Smith, AR
Oh my son loved these he use the rub on the satin to go to sleep Best Buy every
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
These are the bomb! So soft! Baby loves to cuddle up to it..............,.
Lakin H.
Lakin H.
Winfield, KS
I love blankets, myself, so it was very important to me for my children to all have two blankets as babies that were special to them. Each of them have one Sweet JoJo and then secondary blanket that they received from their grandmother. My seven year old still sleeps with his Sweet JoJo at night, though well used, it is still holding strong!
Salena C.
Salena C.
This blanket would make a great gift for any expecting mom and baby! Talk about soft! And you wouldn't think it, but the colors look great together !!
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
Has anybody bought this blanket before is it super soft like it says