BY JOJO DESIGNS, LLC.

Complete your child's bedding set with this pink fitted sheet from Sweet Jojo designs. This cute sheet is constructed of 100-percent cotton for a soft touch. Gender: Girl Pattern: Solid Color options: Pink Materials: 100-percent cotton Care instructions: Machine wash Fits all standard size cribs and toddler beds Dimensions: 52 inches long x 28 inches wide x 8 inches deep The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. see more...

Stephanie S.
These are actually quite durable. We've had them for a couple of years. While some fading has occurred, they still fit the mattress just fine. They're very soft to the touch and come in nice colors. We have these and blue ones. Affordable.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Mega Parent Expert
We have this same exact sheet on my daughters bed right now, it's very soft and is true to the fit. The color is very beautiful, we have one in the green as well.
Victoria H.
JOJO is a great brand for children's bedding. I have this exact sheet and it's been thorough the wash for 2 1/2 years and it does not look worn. It is soft and will fit a crib/ toddler mattress perfectly
Shemeka I.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Quality is everything when you've got kids! I don't want my children to be victims of interaction with lack luster products so I use the best. I love this crib sheet
Krystal Z.
Quality is good with these. They stay soft and hold up to washing well. A little more pricey though.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Great sheet. It's fits the mattress perfectly and holds up well after several washes. Definitely recommend.
Laura P.
Mega Parent Expert
I have a couple of these sheets. they keep shape beautifully and are so soft! i love putting them on my daughters mattress.
Christy H.
We purchase this fitted sheet from wayfair and it shrunk to the point we couldn't even fit it on the crib mattress after the first wash. They exchanged it for us with no hassle, but the rep did say it's an issue they'd had before.
Kayla S.
Harbour Grace, NL
These crib sheets are wonderful. They wash well and do not lose their shape. After many washes my kids sheets still look like new.