JoiFULL Volumizing Conditioner

by Joico

Joico JoiFULL Volumizing Conditioner with Bamboo Extract, Rice Protein and Lotus Flower help this lightweight conditioner instantly detangle while adding airy body and fullness to hair.

Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diisopropanolamino-Pg-Propyl Dimethicone\u002FBis-Isobutyl Peg-14 Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Bambusa Vulgaris Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Arginine Hcl, Cetyl Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium- 37, Disodium Edta, Bis-Ethyl(Isostearylimidazoline) Isostearamide, Peg-4 Laurate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate\u002FDicaprate, Peg-14m, Styrene\u002FButadiene Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Butyloctanol, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Phosphatidylcholine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Limonene, Citronellol, Fragrance\u002FParfum.

Curious how fine hair does with this product?
Start your review of JoiFULL Volumizing Conditioner!
Maya G.
Seattle
I got the combo pack this spring from Cosmoprof. I love the product but the packaging is horrible. The bottles are extremely hard to squeeze. This is especially hard for the conditioner. Traditional liter pumps don’t fit on the bottles. If you can get beyond the foolish bottle design the moisture and volume this shampoo gives me is A+. Plus it smells great without being overly perfumy. Joico
lindiee H.
this shampoo & conditioner has made my hair SO much healthier! my friend suggested them to me & i've been using them for almost a year now! my hair has actually grown so much & i only have to wash once/twice a week now instead of every other day.  i will NEVER go back to what i was using before or anything else!!
Carly S.
I will start this saying that I abhor volumizing lined because that have to steal moisture from the hair, and most volumizing conditioners suck at detangling and lack OOMPH when it comes to nourishing hair. Not the case at all for joifull! They get the job done and really do leave your hair feeling plush, plus the SmaetRelease keeps your hair feeling healthier for longer than just one wash!
member-96f552
I love this conditioner. It gives my hair just enough moisture so it’s not dry and staticky. I have a lot of hair and it pretty long; this is one of the only volume products that gives my hair volume and moisture without weighing it down. It’s about midrange in pricing. I’ll definitely be purchasing again!
Rachel E. S.
Crawfordsville
I just recently started using the volumizing shampoo and conditioner and I’m in love. It definitely does help with light volume eyes Asian for people with thinner hair. I also was able to go three or four days without washing just using the dry shampoo that I have which is a huge plus
Brookelyn J.
Benton, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really loved the scent of this conditioner. It makes my hair feel and smell like I just came from the salon. I think the trick to giving me volume is this is a very lightweight formula so it doesnt weigh down my hair but still has enough to moistorize and soften it.
Brookelyn J.
Benton, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really loved the scent of this shampoo. It makes my hair feel and smell like I just came from the salon. I think the trick to giving me volume is this is a very lightweight formula so it doesnt weigh down my hair.
Malory S.
Columbiana , OH
JoiFULL Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Malory S.
JoiFULL Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Malory S.
I got to try a sample of this from a recent Ulta purchase! This volumizing shampoo along with the conditioner has my hair smelling and feeling voluminous even a day later! My locks are loving it!
Pop M.
constanta
since I use this hair conditioner, my hair even has volume, it is much easier to brush. I run my fingers through my hair and it is not tangled at all. I can't wash my head without it. This is a product that I use very quickly
Jacqui V.
Toronto, ON
LOVE this hair care line! I have been searching for a volumizing shampoo/conditioner for my thin hair and this is perfect. It has added lots of volume and hydration without weighing my locks down.